Groups

Football Shirt Printing @ JJB is it FREE !

Hi

Am just wondering if anyone knows if you buy a kiddies football kit from JJB is it free printing for the childs name on the back? cant seem to find it on there website.

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

if no one replies just ring them tomorrow.

£1 a letter and £2 for the number I think???

But some kits say FREE printing sometimes???
    Edited by: "Naeem786" 25th Aug 2010

Original Poster

yeh i am gonna call, if not will just order one from some where else rather than from JJB internet.

Original Poster

Naeem786

£1 a letter and £2 for the number I think???But some kits say FREE p … £1 a letter and £2 for the number I think???But some kits say FREE printing sometimes???

Yes thats what i thought...thanks

Original Poster

Just thought i would let you know it is free printing on full kits ...not t-shirts !

If you live anywhere near Leeds, there's a place in the White Rose Shopping Centre who do tshirt printing. I think they charge £10 for any name and any number although its not officail lettering, but similar. (and they dont run out of letters like alot of these shops).

Original Poster

I got mine printed lastnight on a full kit for my little lad from JJB, looks really good and had all the letters and numbers !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044562
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2239

See more discussions