Groups

football shirts

wana get hubby a liverpool shirt.best to order it from liverpoolfc.tv or is the quality and all the same from any place.

as u can tell i dont know much about footy shirts, except i think they are chavvy and belurgh. but meh...cant think what else to get him!

17 Comments

If your buying from stores (JJB etc) then everything will be the same but there are plenty of sites (such as the one above) selling seconds or fakes, a lottery with regards to quality if you ask me!
    I would get him one from JJB and 2 other things in their current 3 for 2 offer.

forest2002

http://www.soccertriads.com but shhhh!

Are these good quality?

bornprosper.com are very similar to above website.
    Fantastic fakes. I have not bought one personally but my mate has and he says he cant tell the difference between an orignal and one from these guys.
    I think they cost £8 each and £10 delivery. Only downside is that its from China so take bout 3 weeks to come.

Yes, you cant tell the difference

I assume that site is a fake one?
    Don't buy fakes purely because they won't cut it and you can tell the difference if you and someone are wearing the same shirt
    Usually sticking is poor and the badges etc are not sewn on properly
    However good the fake maybe better to get the genuine article

Original Poster

thanks for replies guys. might as well get the real deal if i am buying it as a pressie.

magicbeans

thanks for replies guys. might as well get the real deal if i am buying … thanks for replies guys. might as well get the real deal if i am buying it as a pressie.:)

Depends on how much he is worth!

I still don't believe there fakes, there made in china just like the official ones, still believe there either come of the line with slight problems or stolen.

I have one bought for £18 looks the same.

forest2002

http://www.soccertriads.com but shhhh!

I'm still waiting for my order from these, It's been 8 weeks since I ordered and I've sent 2 emails with no reply, I wouldn't trust soccertriads.

Bornprosper is good though, I've ordered from their twice before and got shirts with in 10 days.

Adam2050

I still don't believe there fakes, there made in china just like the … I still don't believe there fakes, there made in china just like the official ones, still believe there either come of the line with slight problems or stolen. I have one bought for £18 looks the same.

They are fake, On the United shirts you can tell their fake because on real home shirt it's red behind the United crest, On the shirts from these places it's white meterial behind the crest.

On the Black united shirt from a few seasons a go, The material is slightly different. They are 100% fake. But they are very very good and to the naked eye they do look the real deal and are of similar quality to the real ones.

You cant generally tell on some of the shirts and from the outside they look 100% real.

Don't know about this seasons United shirt as behind the badge it's says "Believe" I would assume the fake shirts will say it as well.

Original Poster

AberdeenDad

Depends on how much he is worth!

haha i lol'd! well consideing he works and it will be his money....it's all good! haha

hmm these fakes are sounding pretty good actually. but i hada look at liverpool shirts and they are bluergh. would annoy me him wearing them!

Original Poster

o wait there is 3 weeks for delivery.... crud

Adam2050

I still don't believe there fakes, there made in china just like the … I still don't believe there fakes, there made in china just like the official ones, still believe there either come of the line with slight problems or stolen. I have one bought for £18 looks the same.

of course there fake
    even if it was a legit site from china
    the shipping would make it ridiculous selling for that price.

sports direct do a pretty good line and most sizes as well and bank holiday they always have a sale

Original Poster

thanks guys, i have decided against it now, appreciate ur help though x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2250
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296

See more discussions