34 Comments

Banned

tonis isloated and hes ****.

halftime.

Banned

Cassanos murking.

Anyone betting on it? (im not)

What's the half time score ?

I might make a bet on a USA Betting site, have you heard of the trick :giggle:

One of the most boring games yet - very disappointed - thought it was going to be a cracker - here's hoping it gets better in the second half

jackthelad;2369159

What's the half time score ?I might make a bet on a USA Betting site, … What's the half time score ?I might make a bet on a USA Betting site, have you heard of the trick :giggle:

Good thinking... they're 5 hours behind us!

final score will be italy 0-1 spain

I've got Italy and Russia to win the tournament, If Italy win tonight I'm guarenteed a team in the final. Prefer Russia to win as got 28/1 on them and just 9/1 on Italy. Both £5 bets, I told you all Russia would do well.

:-Dnot much happened first half then lol

jackthelad;2369159

What's the half time score ?I might make a bet on a USA Betting site, … What's the half time score ?I might make a bet on a USA Betting site, have you heard of the trick :giggle:

ive just been to france and i already know the result, as they are 1 hour infront of us

Banned

B O R I N G

boza;2369190

ive just been to france and i already know the result, as they are 1 hour … ive just been to france and i already know the result, as they are 1 hour infront of us

Let me know the score, I fancy making a bit of money

have £25 on spain so they better win or my wife will go crazy!!!

big willy style;2369272

have £25 on spain so they better win or my wife will go crazy!!!

:roll: thats put the mockers on it then :-D

snore

this is sooo boring. hoping on spain winning and that toni has been rank all tournement . some of these players get paid way to much for falling over

masterruckus;2369343

and that toni has been rank all tournement

to be fair maybe he has been looking on [url]www.au.yahoo.com[/url] seen he aint scored no goals so dident bother in the game :whistling:

cameronesai for italy and fabregasa for spaid have made it a bit better but toni should be shot for being a woman

Extra time still 0-0 ill update with the score and boza tell me the score lol

http://image.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/06/22/vikkihartget460.jpg
    22nd June 1986: Belgium beat Spain on penalties.
    22nd June 1996: England beat Spain on penalties
    22nd June 2008?

oh well i will be in the spare room tonight!!!!

still two eggs.
    0-0

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/saveuk/Zzzzz.jpg

:whistling:

Banned

Italy's gonna win the penalties.

I guarantee you it. I'll look like a right plonker if I'm wrong but I'm sure Italy will cope better with the penalties.

Like Alan shearer says: "History tells us Italy will win the penalties"

italy hasnt had much practice.

spain on fire

samy26;2370084

Italy's gonna win the penalties.I guarantee you it.

FAIL!!!! :-D

im just gald its over... lol

Samy26 ...... remind me not to ask you for my lottery numbers!

Banned

LOL, Terrible fail by myself.

Original Poster

Woohooo spain!!

kippy;2370109

spain on fire

I really want Spain to win, fingers crossed (not that I am watching it or anything though, lol)

Mike..

WTG Spain - best team on the night - Italy were rubbish though I was routing for them at the beginning

OH was wearing the ITALIA teeshirt but they just weren't playing well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions