Groups

Football Tickets

Hi

Are we allowed to sell match tickets on here. i have a ticket for a man utd game but wont be able to make it

19 Comments

which man utd game and how much you selling it for?

Yes you can but only at face value

Banned

your allowed but at no higher than face value + postage

SuperEd

yes but it has to be face value or below and u need to post a photograph of the ticket with ur username written on a piece of paper to prove you have the goods. and any other feedback from ebay etc

Banned

mark halsall;4652271

Yes you can but only at face value

beat me to it darn you lol

yes..

Which game?

SuperEd

gsettle24;4652274

your allowed but at no higher than face value + postage

you beat me to it by seconds lol

Banned

goonertillidie;4652305

you beat me to it by seconds lol

lol - did that tshirt come mate btw??

SuperEd

ill pm you m8

goonertillidie;4652350

ill pm you m8

what about??

gsettle24;4652323

lol - did that tshirt come mate btw??

goonertillidie;4652350

ill pm you m8

^^^^

ANDYWOODY01;4652389

what about??

T-shirt talk . . . . :-D

Actually, when I had England tickets before they had something on the back saying that it's illegal to re-sell football tickets.

Moved to discussion forum

marcjones86;4652410

Actually, when I had England tickets before they had something on the … Actually, when I had England tickets before they had something on the back saying that it's illegal to re-sell football tickets.

true, fa rules, thats why ebay don't allow re-sale.
    to do with footy violence.
    eg if the person you sold to was say for instance racist chanting and was reported, its your name on the tix so you would get done (banned finned arrest etc....)

marcjones86;4652410

Actually, when I had England tickets before they had something on the … Actually, when I had England tickets before they had something on the back saying that it's illegal to re-sell football tickets.

Yep, found it. See here:oft.gov.uk/new…-05

"Under the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act, it is illegal to re-sell football tickets unless expressly authorised."

ANDYWOODY01;4652445

true, fa rules, thats why ebay don't allow re-sale.to do with footy … true, fa rules, thats why ebay don't allow re-sale.to do with footy violence. eg if the person you sold to was say for instance racist chanting and was reported, its your name on the tix so you would get done (banned finned arrest etc....)

Yeah you're right, think it's mostly to prevent hooligans who have been banned from football grounds obtaining tickets that way. And yeah you'll notice that there are no football tickets for sale on ebay at all.

Arsenal are quite clever with this too, it's pretty much impossible to get a ticket unless you're a member, then instead of sending out tickets they credit my membership card when I by a ticket and I swipe it like an Oyster card on the way in.

What match is this for and how many tickets?

Original Poster

Aston Villa
    1 Adult
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1326
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
      3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions