Groups

football tonight

hi to all get on liverpool to win 3nil torres to score first a ten spot will bring you a oner back

20 Comments

lol you'll defo lose your money

surely you can find better than 10 to 1 for that!!

10-1 for first scorer AND correct score?? terrible deal!

Original Poster

ya you would i will let you know when i pick the winnings up tomorrow

cold.......... negged.

lol....you could defo get a better deal, and barring that how often is it that arsenal dont score, still its only a tenner I guess so your not losing a lot except pride lol

gatesy;4986684

ya you would i will let you know when i pick the winnings up tomorrow

not disputing that you MAY win but the odds you got are dreadful-think the bookie saw you coming m8!

Original Poster

got to be worth a shot as you never know

barky;4986825

not disputing that you MAY win but the odds you got are dreadful-think … not disputing that you MAY win but the odds you got are dreadful-think the bookie saw you coming m8!

MAY being a very small possibility, its probably the bookies jumping on the fact that arsenals defence isnt strong at the moment, and fabianski's howlers at the weekend, but still I would expect around 25-1 summit like that as a minimum, arsenal are still in good form and well we all know the threat the pose for scoring, (even if it does take 100 passes around the goal first) :thumbsup:

Just looked at me coral account and torres and 3-0 is 55/1

mark halsall;4987285

Just looked at me coral account and torres and 3-0 is 55/1

and its 75/1 with ladbrokes if my maths are correct? 5/1 torres first scorer and 15/1 for 3-0-is that the way it works? multiply the two?

op will be gutted if it actually happens the odds he has got-lol!

if you look on any decent bookies they will do scorecast. You pick the score and first goalscorer, the odds will be WAYYYYY over 10 to 1 !!! Shockingly bad work by OP, not for the content of the bet, just the place he made the bet!!

barky;4987385

and its 75/1 with ladbrokes if my maths are correct? 5/1 torres first … and its 75/1 with ladbrokes if my maths are correct? 5/1 torres first scorer and 15/1 for 3-0-is that the way it works? multiply the two?op will be gutted if it actually happens the odds he has got-lol!

most places wont let you do it the way you have mentioned, as the two items will are not mutually exclusive. However you can do a scorecast which does the goalscorer and score in one hit. Wont quite be 75 to 1 but will be greater than 10 to 1 :thumbsup:

hopfully a 2 - 1 arsenal win

Op are you sure you did that bet because I've got a feeling they've give you the odds for a 3-0 as I've looked at a few sites and there averaging 12/1 for a 3-0

Wow, bookies must love you! That should be over 50 to 1 ! :thumbsup:

Best value tonight is Torres to score at anytime 6/4 with Coral.

He's scored 25 goals in 28 league games at home
    He's scored in 19 of those 28 games

Even against a better than average team like Arsenal, this should be no more than Evens. Wade in!

Trickyjabs;4987828

Best value tonight is Torres to score at anytime 6/4 with Coral.He's … Best value tonight is Torres to score at anytime 6/4 with Coral.He's scored 25 goals in 28 league games at homeHe's scored in 19 of those 28 gamesEven against a better than average team like Arsenal, this should be no more than Evens. Wade in!

Told ya! :thumbsup:

lol the op's bet went out the window sharpishly....never and I repeat never write of the gunners! (just write off our defence)

still cold
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1730
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions