Groups

Football Trivia 2

Who has played in the Champions League, UEFA Cup, FA Cup Final, Premiership, Championship, League 1, League 2 and the football conference and is a current player?

19 Comments

Steve Finnan

rob earnshaw?

barry hayles

Original Poster

Wrong, wrong and wrong

Saha?

Kanu again?

Toybhoy;5009253

Wrong, wrong and wrong

You sure it's not Steve Finnan? I know he played non-league, and thought he played in all four divisions too?? Played CL for Liverpool, but not 100% if he was there when they played in UEFA cup :thinking:

Original Poster

Nope and nope :-D

midlandscomics;5009314

You sure it's not Steve Finnan? I know he played non-league, and thought … You sure it's not Steve Finnan? I know he played non-league, and thought he played in all four divisions too?? Played CL for Liverpool, but not 100% if he was there when they played in UEFA cup :thinking:

didnt he play in the uefa cup for fulham?

marsland95l2cr;5009323

didnt he play in the uefa cup for fulham?

Have fulham ever reached Europe :?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;5009314

You sure it's not Steve Finnan? I know he played non-league, and thought … You sure it's not Steve Finnan? I know he played non-league, and thought he played in all four divisions too?? Played CL for Liverpool, but not 100% if he was there when they played in UEFA cup :thinking:

Interesting. Will look this up but its defo not the one am thinking of. I dont think Finnan played in the UEFA Cup but will check.

Tim Cahill, but not sure where he was before Millwall

Original Poster

Found this about Steve Finnan on Wikipedia

"He is the only player to have played in the World Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup, all four levels of English League football, the English Conference and La Liga.[2]"

I checked and he also played the game against West Ham in the FA Cup Final too so well done!

BUT!!!!>............ There is one more! :thumbsup:

teddy sherringham?

Original Poster

Fulham qualified for the UEFA cup 1st round proper via the Intertoto cup which Finnan played in.

Steve Harper

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5009414

Steve Harper

Bang on!! :thumbsup:

Well done!

Rep added for both for correct answers!

Cantona_7;5009414

Steve Harper

Right we know who to go for the facts.

Toybhoy;5009380

Found this about Steve Finnan on Wikipedia"He is the only player to have … Found this about Steve Finnan on Wikipedia"He is the only player to have played in the World Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup, all four levels of English League football, the English Conference and La Liga.[2]"I checked and he also played the game against West Ham in the FA Cup Final too so well done!BUT!!!!>............ There is one more! :thumbsup:

And he also played in the Carling Cup final when we lost to Chelsea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24101
      2. Cat Chat73707
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213614

See more discussions