FOOTBALLERS GET ROBBED

Thieves took advantage of the recent "Battle of Britain" Champions League match between Liverpool and Arsenal to burgle two more footballers homes.

The first unfortunate victim was Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard. The crooks got away with countless items of football memorabilia including many of Gerrards medals. Police are currently on the hunt for two FA Cup winners medals, an FA Youth Cup winners medal, two League Cup winners medals, a Champions League winners medal, a UEFA Cup winners medal, two European Super Cup winners medals and two Charity Shield winners medals. They also took a number of personal awards including PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year, as well as Gerrards much-cherished MBE.

The other unfortunate player to be targeted was Arsenals Cesc Fabregas. Thieves are thought to have escaped with a kettle and a toaster.

14 Comments

LMAO! i 8 arsenal !

lol - nice

i hope they find Fabregas's toaster.

Banned

:thumbsup:lmao i ate liverpool he probabilly robbed them any that steven retard

if that gerrard played proper we might of been in euro 2008 lazy scouser

Original Poster

ALICOM007;2273357

i hope they find Fabregas's toaster.

no offence-i support West Ham:whistling:

best joke ever this.

Banned

skusey;2273368

no offence-i support West Ham:whistling:

Gotta support someone I suppose

:-D

i allow all offence, COYS

I notice they never got a premier league winners medal from that cheat Gerrards house.

Due to the fact he's never won one, and won't while with Lpool lol :whistling:

Banned

££ JASE ££;2273399

I notice they never got a premier league winners medal from that cheat … I notice they never got a premier league winners medal from that cheat Gerrards house.Due to the fact he's never won one, and won't while with Lpool lol :whistling:

lol like it kidda

forgot to mention the missing hub caps from stevie 'wee scouse scally's' G house !!!

lol ^

Very good :thumbsup:

:lol:................
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963002
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214085

See more discussions