LocalFound 8th Dec 2017
Frankie and bennys have just introduced a whole FOOTLONG pigs in blanket
Community Updates
15 Comments
32676048-S5sxX.jpg
32676078-XQNsJ.jpg
"Foot long pigs in blankets..."
"...at Franky and Bennies".
It's a 12-inch sausage wrapped in crispy bacon, placed in a bun and topped with stuffing and cranberry sauce.

32676629-f2Gxf.jpg
Edited by: "tregs" 8th Dec 2017
tregs18 m ago

It's a 12-inch sausage wrapped in crispy bacon, placed in a bun and topped …It's a 12-inch sausage wrapped in crispy bacon, placed in a bun and topped with stuffing and cranberry sauce.[Image]

Ugh... Why does everything this time of year have to be soiled with the addition of cranberry sauce?
deleted265520
RossD894 m ago

Ugh... Why does everything this time of year have to be soiled with the …Ugh... Why does everything this time of year have to be soiled with the addition of cranberry sauce?

It wouldn't be hard to ask them not to include it.
DT898th Dec 2017

It wouldn't be hard to ask them not to include it.

Really? Cheers for the life hack.
Edited by: "RossD89" 8th Dec 2017
deleted265520
RossD892 m ago

Really? Cheers for the life hack.

No problem - happy to help
RossD893 h, 25 m ago

Ugh... Why does everything this time of year have to be soiled with the …Ugh... Why does everything this time of year have to be soiled with the addition of cranberry sauce?

Agreed.

No jam on my meat thanks.
tregs3 h, 49 m ago

It's a 12-inch sausage wrapped in crispy bacon, placed in a bun and topped …It's a 12-inch sausage wrapped in crispy bacon, placed in a bun and topped with stuffing and cranberry sauce.[Image]

Looks like cat sick on a hotdog inside a 99p finger roll.
tregs4 h, 1 m ago

that's going to take a month in the gym to recover.
I just want the bacon
Just what I need when I go to the Christmas market, just in case.
grim, nothing like a deep fried catering sausage wrapped in **** bacon to make christmas
Edited by moderator: "removed swear word" 9th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions