Found 29th Jul 2007
cheapest place for footy shirts?spurs in particular new 3rd strip

7 Comments

where is the cheapest place you have found? and how much do they charge for the kit?

Banned

Go to your local park, thats usually where you find sh*t:w00t:

kcnw9

Go to your local park, thats usually where you find sh*t

kcnw9
HAHAHAHAHA

Original Poster

only place for the shirt i want is the spurs official shop i think they are the only 1s selling it,the new yellow 1 that is.apart from that seem 2 be ringed everywhere at 40quid.

stainy127

only place for the shirt i want is the spurs official shop i think they … only place for the shirt i want is the spurs official shop i think they are the only 1s selling it,the new yellow 1 that is.apart from that seem 2 be ringed everywhere at 40quid.

try sportsworld, they have most kits at least £10 cheaper

the release date for your shirt was only last week and it is blue not yellow ( the new away shirt)

the 3rd kit is the yellow one.

you may need to wait for a month or so for the distributors to shift it out to retailers, spurs will be deliberately holding them back so they get more money by selling direct to the fans.

Banned

only showing you this because you support a good team, I think ]here is cheapest with discount codes but dont think it has the 3rd kit. look in the voucher section for the codes, think you can get another £20 off. COYS!

Original Poster

thanx 2 all who helped apart from the comedian
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions