Groups

Footy thread

Banned
    All things great about the wonderful game

47 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I'm a newbie Liverpool fan as my work buddy, and a couple of close friends are liverpool fans, they turned my head to the joys of Stevie Gerrard :-D

I keep my eye on my missus's home team of Accrington Stanley when I can.

So come on, whoop Everton's ass today!!!! :w00t:

Foosball Chum;3062424

I'm a newbie Liverpool fan as my work buddy, and a couple of close … I'm a newbie Liverpool fan as my work buddy, and a couple of close friends are liverpool fans, they turned my head to the joys of Stevie Gerrard :-DI keep my eye on my missus's home team of Accrington Stanley when I can.So come on, whoop Everton's ass today!!!! :w00t:

. . .

for the record it'll be a cracker or a mundane affair, can see everton chalking up a win and that keane might even score . . .

Original Poster Banned

Karim786;3062439

. . .for the record it'll be a cracker or a mundane affair, can see … . . .for the record it'll be a cracker or a mundane affair, can see everton chalking up a win and that keane might even score . . .

Yeah, I'm going for a cracker, and I have to support Liverpool else i get my head kicked in.......twice :roll:

Foosball Chum;3062424

I'm a newbie Liverpool fan as my work buddy, and a couple of close … I'm a newbie Liverpool fan as my work buddy, and a couple of close friends are liverpool fans, they turned my head to the joys of Stevie Gerrard :-DI keep my eye on my missus's home team of Accrington Stanley when I can.So come on, whoop Everton's ass today!!!! :w00t:

chum i love you lol

Karim786;3062439

. . .for the record it'll be a cracker or a mundane affair, can see … . . .for the record it'll be a cracker or a mundane affair, can see everton chalking up a win and that keane might even score . . .

everton haven't played very well in beginning of this season and liverpool have played cracking winning the likes of man u so think we have a better chance today (really hope i'm not eating my words later lol)

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;3062578

chum i love you lol

I love you too sweetie, are you a liverpool fan too :?

Foosball Chum;3062587

I love you too sweetie, are you a liverpool fan too :?

through and through- thats where i'm from :thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]W[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]E[COLOR="DarkRed"]S[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]T [COLOR="DarkRed"]H[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[COLOR="DarkRed"]M ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY AND GO TOP[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]:whistling:

skusey;3062612

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]W[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]E[COLOR="DarkRed"]S[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]T [COLOR="DarkRed"]H[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A[COLOR="DarkRed"]M ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY AND GO TOP[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]:whistling:

lol good luck :giggle:

Banned

thesaint;3062683

There are already a few football threads

I must have missed the post where someone asked. Thanks for your help though. :w00t:

guv;3062944

I must have missed the post where someone asked. Thanks for your help … I must have missed the post where someone asked. Thanks for your help though. :w00t:

lmao

skusey;3062612

[SIZE=7][COLOR=Magenta]W[COLOR=RoyalBlue]E[COLOR=DarkRed]S[COLOR=RoyalBlue]T [COLOR=DarkRed]H[COLOR=RoyalBlue]A[COLOR=DarkRed]M ARE GOING TO WIN TODAY AND GO TOP[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]:whistling:

And hopefully Spurs will stay at the bottom!

Banned

RedIron;3062991

And hopefully Spurs will stay at the bottom!

I can 100% safely say that will be the case today! :w00t:

guv;3063001

I can 100% safely say that will be the case today! :w00t:

You think?

Portsmouth have let in 10 goals in their last 2 games, surely you can put a few past them, keep it tight at the back (i.e. don't make Gomes make any saves :w00t:) and you'll be fine

Banned

RedIron;3063009

You think?

I know.

We are playing tomorrow!! (Therefore will be bottom this evening!)

guv;3063041

I know.We are playing tomorrow!! (Therefore will be bottom this evening!)

lol

Well I meant this weekend in that case :oops:

Banned

RedIron;3063048

lolWell I meant this weekend in that case :oops:

Haha.. Boom boom. :w00t:

Pompey must be low on expectations and their confidence similarly shot to pieces. The maulings they've had, I'm sure will mean they will be tightening things up.

It is a game we must win - but similarly for them also. We do have a very good record against them, but that counts for nothing. I expect to win, but I aint making that a prediction!!! :w00t:

good luck to Hull on the evening kick off. Lets see if they can take it to arsenel:)

But most importantly don't forget the [SIZE="7"]BIG[/SIZE] match. Leeds v Hereford, come on lads. Leeds to win 2-1, beckford to score.

liverpool ready to kick off
    [SIZE="7"]COME ON YOU REDS[/SIZE]

Original Poster Banned

Oooo, whats the score lynds

2 - 0 Liverpool, both from Torres :-D:-D:-D

Sunderland 1 -0 up

Aston Villa 1-1 Sunderland

Cisse & Young

Blackburn 1 up at Newcastle lol

Samba

Villa 2-1 up now

Carew

Blackburn winning 2-0 now

Oh Dear

Yay

Carlton Cole

Whoooooooooooo

Chelsea also 1 up now Bosingwa

Yay

Matthew Etherington

Red Card for Andrew Johnson

So West Ham 2-0 up and Fulham down to 10

Foosball Chum;3062424

Foosball Chum to his.....chums

Yeah! Soccerball! Does David Berkeringham play for Liverpool United?

WBA 1 up against boro

Owen has pulled 1 back for Newcastle (what is a player of his class doing at such a carp club well except for earning over 100k pw)

Fulham and Man Utd both get a penalty, both scored

the joys of football

mags 2 - 1 down :-D

mackems 2 -1 down :x

Chelsea and Man Utd both get another 2-0 in both games

Banned

RedIron;3064563

Red Card for Andrew JohnsonSo West Ham 2-0 up and Fulham down to 10

Hehe. You must be having nosebleeds! :w00t:

guv;3065328

Hehe. You must be having nosebleeds! :w00t:

I thought we was going to lose today, it's just one of those games. Plus our away form is probably worse than yours :w00t:

Good result in the end though Konchesky should have been sent off too but we won so there is no point in complaining

Banned

RedIron;3065338

I thought we was going to lose today,

Hehe. Well I was hoping! :w00t:

badgerrules;3063319

But most importantly don't forget the [SIZE="7"]BIG[/SIZE] match. Leeds v … But most importantly don't forget the [SIZE="7"]BIG[/SIZE] match. Leeds v Hereford, come on lads. Leeds to win 2-1, beckford to score.

Near enough!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions