Groups

Footy tonight then!

Chelsea or liverpool.

Your opinions and why =]

21 Comments

Chelsea will win. Reason? Because Liverpool are ****!

Amen.

Chelsea will win, because they are better.

brb playing gta.

Dont care. Just glad a english team will win it this year unlike last when we had 3 in the semi's and none of them won lol

hoping liverpool will win, as it will be great to see liverpool and man u battling it out in Russia, the rivelry between the to teams is great

Most likely chelsea will win the semi. Simply because they have the away goal so will sit back and defend.

My hopes are that liverpool score an early goal to stop this happening and makes it an open game

United to win overall so who cares

c'mon liverpool

reason - apart from them being he best

i want at least 1 english team in final (ohh methinks am going to get comeback for that remark!!) -

Chelski.

I just hate them less than Liverpool, plus a southern team are represented.

Will be a blood-bath if it's Man Utd and Liverpool in Moscow.

Man united team last night

Van der Sar, Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Brown, Evra (Silvestre 90), Park, Scholes (Fletcher 76), Carrick, Nani (Giggs 76), Ronaldo, Tevez.

4 english players, 2 'british', one irish on the bench and one english player who would have started had they not been injured

liverpool from the last chelsea match (includning subs)

Reina, Carragher, Arbeloa, Hyypia, Skrtel, Riise, Finnan, Babel, Benayoun, Gerrard, Lucas, Alonso, Mascherano, Pennant, Crouch, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Itandje.

4 english 1 irish...hmmm more english team i think not

liverpool will win because they want it more! If you want a better final you would be wishing for liverpool because man ure will never let chelsea beat them again and they would just push them aside. 2-2 tonight. Liverpool MAn ure final

Original Poster

well my opinion is that liverpool should win, the aren't in the premirship title race , and their record in champions league is great i also think a man u liverpool final would be great. aslong as liverpool go on the attack all should be well =]

allstar2;1999563

liverpool from the last chelsea match (includning subs)Reina, Carragher, … liverpool from the last chelsea match (includning subs)Reina, Carragher, Arbeloa, Hyypia, Skrtel, Riise, Finnan, Babel, Benayoun, Gerrard, Lucas, Alonso, Mascherano, Pennant, Crouch, Kuyt, Torres, Voronin, Itandje. 4 english 1 irish...hmmm more english team i think not

well we have to half a laugh -

jeez i hope we win!!!!

wouldnt you just love it - liverpool - man u = very busy prisons in moscow!!!!

судья это не был я translated into english : judge it was not me

spobby;1999595

well my opinion is that liverpool should win, the aren't in the … well my opinion is that liverpool should win, the aren't in the premirship title race , and their record in champions league is great i also think a man u liverpool final would be great. aslong as liverpool go on the attack all should be well =]

very well said - dons did well eh!!!!! will paul ince stay?

holly100;1999611

судья это не был я translated into english : judge it was not me

try saying that with a scouse accent

судья это не был я Laaaaa!

looks like the fa have got there matches to be played in foregin countries after all

i do hope for a liverpool win just cos it would be the better final

Original Poster

holly100;1999616

very well said - dons did well eh!!!!! will paul ince stay?

I hope so , he has done so well for the team, but alot of our players are also great.
    Read in the local paper that 4 of our players got PFA's Team of the year

Original Poster

I feel torres and alonso will play a big part in tonights game, torres has had a great season, and alonso has been in the semis / final before =] along with gerrard etc

I think Chelsea will probably win because Liverpool have to play attacking football for once and they're going to find that really difficult against a Chelsea team at Stamford Bridge, a place where they haven't scored on their last 8 visits, normally because both teams are playing such boring football.

hubby not happy at mo...

Banned

OH yes. Fernando......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions