Groups
    EXPIRED

Footy Top Printing

Bought my mate a Man City top for his 30th for the crack, hes a big Man Ure fan,

Want to get it printed with his surname and 30 on the back, tried JJB and Sports Direct instore, but the wont do it cause I never bought it there, the guy in JJB intially told me they wouldnt do it as they only did premiership teams hilarious ! Anyone know anywhere online etc. ?

Cheers

6 Comments

Original Poster

the porter;6680460

he will handle it could be worse you could of bought him a liverfool … he will handle it could be worse you could of bought him a liverfool shirt

Nah the comedy value aint so good otherwise !

The tide is turning ive been a city fan since the rough div 2 days, the slaggings have stopped this season, funny that !

Darryl2312;6680471

Nah the comedy value aint so good otherwise ! The tide is turning ive … Nah the comedy value aint so good otherwise ! The tide is turning ive been a city fan since the rough div 2 days, the slaggings have stopped this season, funny that !

sports direct should do it, had my shirts done there plenty of times when i didnt buy it there, normally £1 letter and £4 number

and mine was a premiership shirt lol

Original Poster

dutch_courage;6680496

sports direct should do it, had my shirts done there plenty of times when … sports direct should do it, had my shirts done there plenty of times when i didnt buy it there, normally £1 letter and £4 numberand mine was a premiership shirt lol

yeah thought that too, I will try another ned assistant tomorrow lol

Have you tried a local printers, the type that does work apparel and and promo t-shirts. alot of them will do it!
    Or if you have any local sports shops that aint chains

bn4;6681625

Have you tried a local printers, the type that does work apparel and and … Have you tried a local printers, the type that does work apparel and and promo t-shirts. alot of them will do it!

that'll be your best bet, cheaper as well i should imagine.

Original Poster

bn4;6681625

Have you tried a local printers, the type that does work apparel and and … Have you tried a local printers, the type that does work apparel and and promo t-shirts. alot of them will do it!Or if you have any local sports shops that aint chains

richp;6681826

that'll be your best bet, cheaper as well i should imagine.

cheers folks, I will sus out the local printers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv43
      2. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      3. cheap glasses websites67
      4. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620

See more discussions