Groups

Footy transfer rumours

For so early on in the close season there seems to be a fair deal of activity going on to me. Can't remember it being this busy before, usually all on a 'well earned' holiday by now.

Latest rumours / news / gossip

Tevez to Man City
    Luisao (Brazil)Benfica to Man City
    Ronaldo to Madrid
    Van Nistlerooy to Spurs
    Owen to Villa
    Hart to Birmingham
    Mowbrary to Celtic
    Pato to Chelsea
    Villa to Chelsea or Madrid
    Mascherano to Barcelona

50 Comments

is kaka going to real then?

you forgot Kaka to madrid!!!!! £59 million

dantheman3989;5443098

is kaka going to real then?

Yes 59 million :roll:

Thats euros though so its really a bargain :w00t:

fair play, dont see how he will ever make £59 million + wages back for them but oh well....

munnski;5443126

Thats euros though so its really a bargain :w00t:

Its pounds apparently

Yeah was £59million and about 70mill in euros

Original Poster

nlambert;5443102

you forgot Kaka to madrid!!!!! £59 million

I didn't add that one as it was a done deal, t'was a post more about today's rumours really.

Joe Hart to Birmingham is an interesting one.

Only £4 million apparently. Seems like a bit of a bargain for such a promising young talent.

The villa owen thing might be off again now? MON has come out and said that nothing has been agreed at all but the press seem to think we've offered him a 2 year contract on £50k a week?

edit - linky

]http//ww…tml

Original Poster

worto03;5443186

The villa owen thing might be off again now? MON has come out and said … The villa owen thing might be off again now? MON has come out and said that nothing has been agreed at all but the press seem to think we've offered him a 2 year contract on £50k a week?

Yeah I noticed that but they always deny it just before it happens.

If he was on some sort of pay as you play I'd take him.

worto03;5443186

The villa owen thing might be off again now? MON has come out and said … The villa owen thing might be off again now? MON has come out and said that nothing has been agreed at all but the press seem to think we've offered him a 2 year contract on £50k a week?edit - linky]http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10265~1688767,00.html

Could be a good move as he's guaranteed good service at Villa with Young etc playing wide, whereas he had practically none at Newcastle, and would be sure to bang in at least 10 goals.

If he can stay fit for longer than 5 minutes. :thumbsup: lol

Isn't there rumours that Darren Bent might go to SUnderland?

The hart to brum transfer has been rumoured for a few weeks now......would be well chuffed if we sign him.

hornblowerracing;5443252

Could be a good move as he's guaranteed good service at Villa with Young … Could be a good move as he's guaranteed good service at Villa with Young etc playing wide, whereas he had practically none at Newcastle, and would be sure to bang in at least 10 goals.If he can stay fit for longer than 5 minutes. :thumbsup: lol

plus he's a proven goal scorer when fit.

£50,000 a week for two years equates to around 5.2 million. You can't find a decent proven striker for 5.2 mill and even if you did you'd have to pay him wages on top of the 5.2. Worth a gamble in my opinion

Banned

Butterflies;5443269

Isn't there rumours that Darren Bent might go to SUnderland?

Please.... oh Perlease.... pretty please with a cherry on top!:w00t:

(PS. I have nothing against Sunderland.)

yeah - defo agreed on the owen thing - as long as we can hold onto young with the chelsea links :-o

Van Nistelroy to Spurs sounds exciting - but how long will he be fit for?

We had King out for ages - don't really want any more excuses for a bad defence

smithyp1;5443271

The hart to brum transfer has been rumoured for a few weeks … The hart to brum transfer has been rumoured for a few weeks now......would be well chuffed if we sign him.

I can't believe they'd let him go.

And no offense, but shouldn't he be going somewhere bigger? :-D lol

Otherwise he'll end up with Robert Green syndrome, best English keeper around but can't get a regular game for England.

worto03;5443292

yeah - defo agreed on the owen thing - as long as we can hold onto young … yeah - defo agreed on the owen thing - as long as we can hold onto young with the chelsea links :-o

yeah can't believe people moan about the cost of his wages, he's free so can pay a little more

I thought somebody would snap Tuncay up, he seems like a good quality player for around 6 million I'd say

hornblowerracing;5443313

I can't believe they'd let him go.And no offense, but shouldn't he be … I can't believe they'd let him go.And no offense, but shouldn't he be going somewhere bigger? :-D lolOtherwise he'll end up with Robert Green syndrome, best English keeper around but can't get a regular game for England.

Like theres a bigger club than us ? :thinking: LOL

I agree, i suppose most prem teams have got a settled decent keeper so he would definately be number 1 if he came to us. Fingers crossed.

Butterflies;5443306

Van Nistelroy to Spurs sounds exciting - but how long will he be fit … Van Nistelroy to Spurs sounds exciting - but how long will he be fit for?We had King out for ages - don't really want any more excuses for a bad defence

King makes me laugh.

How can you justify paying out that much in wages for a player you know can't even play for half a season??

Richard Dunne was one rumour I saw about centrebacks going to Spurs, I think someone should take a look at Kyle Naughton from Sheff Utd instead of paying through the nose for foreign "talent".

smithyp1;5443343

Like theres a bigger club than us ? :thinking: LOLI agree, i suppose … Like theres a bigger club than us ? :thinking: LOLI agree, i suppose most prem teams have got a settled decent keeper so he would definately be number 1 if he came to us. Fingers crossed.

I'll keep them crossed for ya. :thumbsup:

Any League Two rumours? lol

I feel alone with all these big boy clubs.

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;5443334

I thought somebody would snap Tuncay up, he seems like a good quality … I thought somebody would snap Tuncay up, he seems like a good quality player for around 6 million I'd say

Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs depending on paper.

Re: Hart to the Blues I agree that seems a good deal for a promising keeper.

hornblowerracing;5443361

I'll keep them crossed for ya. :thumbsup:Any League Two rumours? lolI … I'll keep them crossed for ya. :thumbsup:Any League Two rumours? lolI feel alone with all these big boy clubs.

League 2 ? WHO ? :thumbsup:

greg_68;5443363

Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs depending on paper.Re: Hart to the Blues I … Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs depending on paper.Re: Hart to the Blues I agree that seems a good deal for a promising keeper.

Being a Liverpool fan I'd be happy to see him, good addition as a squad player.

I would have thought Man City would loan Hart out for first team football. He'd want to be playing regularly with the World Cup next year. Birmingham would be an ideal place to go. Lots of action to deal with

smithyp1;5443369

League 2 ? WHO ? :thumbsup:

Northampton Town, the mighty cobblers. :thumbsup:

Tuncay has been linked with Liverpool.
    Gary Cahill, Bolton to Arsenal £8 Milliion

pugw$sh;5443394

Tuncay has been linked with Liverpool.Gary Cahill, Bolton to Arsenal £8 … Tuncay has been linked with Liverpool.Gary Cahill, Bolton to Arsenal £8 Milliion

Cahill can't go to Arsenal, he's English. :thumbsup:

hornblowerracing;5443407

that made me giggle!
    good one.

hornblowerracing;5443346

King makes me laugh.How can you justify paying out that much in wages for … King makes me laugh.How can you justify paying out that much in wages for a player you know can't even play for half a season??Richard Dunne was one rumour I saw about centrebacks going to Spurs, I think someone should take a look at Kyle Naughton from Sheff Utd instead of paying through the nose for foreign "talent".

United interested in him apparently manutd.com/def…846

hornblowerracing;5443407

they've also got Almunia, he's almost English

We have had a bid of £4-£5 million rejected from cardiff for their centre half Johnson ........

dave_lunt2;5443429

they've also got Almunia, he's almost English

That's a stupid rule, whoever thought that one up should be shot.

Think I'll move to Andorra, might be able to carve out an international career in a few years time! :-D

He's Spanish and always will be in my view.

hornblowerracing;5443461

That's a stupid rule, whoever thought that one up should be shot.Think … That's a stupid rule, whoever thought that one up should be shot.Think I'll move to Andorra, might be able to carve out an international career in a few years time! :-DHe's Spanish and always will be in my view.

Agree with u exactly. Can u imagine international football in 10 years if people start playing for different countries after claiming citizenship. It'll like a club team

Frazier Campbell to Hull
    6m apparently!

Snare;5443519

Frazier Campbell to Hull6m apparently!

hope so

akme;5443605

hope so

you a hull fan, or a spurs/man utd fan happy to get rid?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions