Found 26th Oct 2009
usa version starts tonight on bbc1 11.20pm double bill

1. Misc
  2. Fan
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Fan
23 Comments

Thanks, just put it on record. didn't realise it was starting.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

no worries i thought they had stopped making the show as hasnt been on for ages but spotted it in my tv mag

It has been a while, is Donald Trump still doing it?

Good tip, thanks.

Should be on iplayer right?

Original Poster

yeah its still him

im gonna watch it looks good

Original Poster

jamespir;6690521

im gonna watch it looks good

have u never watched the usa version before?

The last time (few years ago now) that they showed the usa version, it stopped half way through with no explanation

Hope they dont do the same this time!

just for reference if you like dragons den theres an american version called shark tank let me know what you think

Cheers for the heads up, time to earn some brownie points with the missus!!!

more big brother - with dumber contestants, yay!

Thanks for that, will try and remember to V+ it!

Nooo! I missed it and it's not on i-player :-(

Anyone have any links to where I could download the two episodes?

Banned

hodsey77;6707270

Nooo! I missed it and it's not on i-player :-(Anyone have any links to … Nooo! I missed it and it's not on i-player :-(Anyone have any links to where I could download the two episodes?

+1

bellows;6733459

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/2539.htmlfor anyone who missed first … http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/2539.htmlfor anyone who missed first two episodes its season 4

They're showing season 4 on the BBC??
Is it not the latest season (celebrity, ?

Banned

You all realise this is season 4 (2005)?

Season 6 is the last decent one as 7 & 8 are celebrity ones which are naff (piers morgan is in season 7)

Banned

Apprentice Australia started a few weeks ago and is quite good as its based on the UK model

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6733575

They're showing season 4 on the BBC??Is it not the latest season … They're showing season 4 on the BBC??Is it not the latest season (celebrity, ?

nope it is defo 4 take a look yourself dont forget it hasnt been over here for couple years now i expect bbc brought it quite cheap

Thought this was an old series when Trump referenced that crazy woman Omaruso (sic) from the first series. Just checked wiki and this is indeed 4 years old, and now I need to try to forget who won it!

Banned

for those who dont know, yes, it is season 4 and is a few years old.
they are on season 8 celebrity in the US

to be honest the model is pretty lame.

you can catch all the seasons on youtube in pretty good quality too.

Banned

kapows;6733783

for those who dont know, yes, it is season 4 and is a few years old.they … for those who dont know, yes, it is season 4 and is a few years old.they are on season 8 celebrity in the USto be honest the model is pretty lame.you can catch all the seasons on youtube in pretty good quality too.

I actually prefer the US VERSION - it is the original model :thumbsup:

Oh! I didn't know it was the Season 4 - you know, I think I've already seen a few of those episodes!! Might have to try the Oz one

Thanks all :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions