Groups

for all lloyds staff discount members!!! They're giving ipads away for 50% off at 12 :)

probably shouldnt increase the amount of people but if anyones a member you should have a look

16 Comments

Its for anyone has an account with corporate perks....they did it yesterday.....was only 1 on offer though before anyone gets too excited

Edited by: "boothy" 1st Nov 2010

Original Poster

boothy

Its for anyone has an account with corporate perks....they did it … Its for anyone has an account with corporate perks....they did it yesterday.....was only 1 on offer though before anyone gets too excited

yeh they have 20 this time. (i think)

Banned

Gutted

wooop

not me

Original Poster

magicbeans

wooopnot me

If i get one I MIGHT sell it on here I dont want one i want an iphone

Original Poster

boothy

Its for anyone has an account with corporate perks....they did it … Its for anyone has an account with corporate perks....they did it yesterday.....was only 1 on offer though before anyone gets too excited

Do you know when it counts down to 0 does the reserve button appear or do you need to refresh? Long shot but worth asking if anybody knows

Sorry to show my ignorance but what lloyds is it?

golemsmate

I assume you'll be selling at the price you buy it at (50%) otherwise it would be classed as profiteering I believe

It's not quite as good as it sounds - we use corporate perks here too & it says you get 50% of the cost back in points, so I assume you still have to pay full price but then you get some sort of credit points to your account to buy other things with?

edit - here's the text from the email:-
    Tel

l me more...Every day at 12:00 Corporate Perks will have a new product at … l me more...Every day at 12:00 Corporate Perks will have a new product at up to 50% off. You'll have to be quick though because stock is limited.How do I start?To get access to these great prices, just login before 12:00 and click on the WOW icon. At 12:00 click 'Reserve' and type in the text as fast as you can. If you're fast enough, then simply shop and you'll get 50% of the cost back in Points.

Edited by: "worto03" 1st Nov 2010

DragonChris

I assume you'll be selling at the price you buy it at (50%) otherwise it … I assume you'll be selling at the price you buy it at (50%) otherwise it would be classed as profiteering I believe

nah hes gonna sell it to me for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! xmas spirit and all!

Original Poster

magicbeans

nah hes gonna sell it to me for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! xmas spirit … nah hes gonna sell it to me for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! xmas spirit and all!

well you buy it for £429 then get £214.50 worth of savings points to buy anything online after 20 days... so its a complicated one :P

I might pay you to take it off my hands if your lucky!

Original Poster

ahh just realised i dont really stand a chance... some people get it 5seconds earlier lol

Original Poster

grr validation code didnt appear first time but i stood a chance always next time lol

What is this about? I'm confused!!

Hi I work for lloyds, could you let me know how I would find discount code for 02

MK

golemsmate

the biggest mistake i ever made is buying the iphone

far too over hyped
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery89
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876395
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31126
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542

See more discussions