Groups

For all of those who had been wandering.... BT Vision

BT Vision subscribers will have ESPN long term as BT and ESPN have struck a deal.

Also means any new customers will also get it free.

7 Comments

Do you know when they will let you record and watch freeview when not connected to the broadband?

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;5936310

Do you know when they will let you record and watch freeview when not … Do you know when they will let you record and watch freeview when not connected to the broadband?

Probably never :thumbsup:

when I signed up got setanta free and they have replaced it with espn-hopefully we will get some good stuff on it-not a baseball fan which seems to be all thats on it the last few days.

Original Poster

barky;5936369

when I signed up got setanta free and they have replaced it with … when I signed up got setanta free and they have replaced it with espn-hopefully we will get some good stuff on it-not a baseball fan which seems to be all thats on it the last few days.

That channel is ESPN America, that will go tonight, tmrw you will have the English ESPN

So no more baseball all day every day although i assume there will still be some on there

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;5936310

Do you know when they will let you record and watch freeview when not … Do you know when they will let you record and watch freeview when not connected to the broadband?

I'll elaborate on my previous answer, BT vision is an on demand service, thats how they generate revenue.

If all customers wanted to do is watch freeview and record it then on demand would be useless. Thats why it has to be connected to broadband to work. so that people will use the on demand service and create revenue

So thats why i believe it wont work in future either

Starr;5936411

I'll elaborate on my previous answer, BT vision is an on demand service, … I'll elaborate on my previous answer, BT vision is an on demand service, thats how they generate revenue.If all customers wanted to do is watch freeview and record it then on demand would be useless. Thats why it has to be connected to broadband to work. so that people will use the on demand service and create revenueSo thats why i believe it wont work in future either

If they didnt tie it to their network then they would be able to reach more people. They have really locked themselves into a very small market.

where have they been wandering? in the desert, the woods etc.?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …246804
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846312
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1414
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2554

See more discussions