For all those who thought the Amazon Black Friday was bad - read about what happened in the US

Daily Mail report on what happened in US - Black Friday
Link in next Post

34 Comments

Pfft, Americans. In England we would just queue politely and moan afterwards
Edited by: "stewby" 28th Nov 2010

I have never wanted anything as desperately enough to queue for it. One of my friends is known to sit all night outside NEXT to get a bargain. I love warm bed more

Predikuesi

I have never wanted anything as desperately enough to queue for it. One … I have never wanted anything as desperately enough to queue for it. One of my friends is known to sit all night outside NEXT to get a bargain. I love warm bed more

Me too..........i can't be bothered with all the fuss

Oyyy mate.............just a heads up............it won't fit!!!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/26/article-1333147-0C3F43F0000005DC-164_634x421.jpg

That's because in America Black Friday is the REAL DEAL - the day after thanksgiving and everyone goes nuts - the stores go for these suckers on this day to get the easiest sale - "$1 off??, it's Black Friday, so it MUST BE BARGAIN"

Over here in civilisation we just like copying the Americans, and the stores try and the stores fail because we aren't full blown idiots.

Lost Symphonies

That's because in America Black Friday is the REAL DEAL - the day after … That's because in America Black Friday is the REAL DEAL - the day after thanksgiving and everyone goes nuts - the stores go for these suckers on this day to get the easiest sale - "$1 off??, it's Black Friday, so it MUST BE BARGAIN" Over here in civilisation we just like copying the Americans, and the stores try and the stores fail because we aren't full blown idiots.

you sure?didnt you see all the tat which amazon was selling over here last week which was still selling out?
The uk has its fair share of full blown idiots.

Banned

I love the way the dailymail is written by chavs.

Keeps them off the street.

quizmaniac

you sure?didnt you see all the tat which amazon was selling over here … you sure?didnt you see all the tat which amazon was selling over here last week which was still selling out?The uk has its fair share of full blown idiots.

I mean sure we get SOME absolute idiots, but in comparison to the Americans we might as well all be Steven Hawkin

Lost Symphonies

I mean sure we get SOME absolute idiots, but in comparison to the … I mean sure we get SOME absolute idiots, but in comparison to the Americans we might as well all be Steven Hawkin

Have you seen the Women here camping outside Next hours before it opens????? X)

I have never understood the lengths people go to. My bed comes before a radley bag anyday lol.

Syzable

Have you seen the Women here camping outside Next hours before it … Have you seen the Women here camping outside Next hours before it opens????? X)

I count them in the idiots.

In all fairness to them, I bet all the campers outside Next did so in an orderly queue - the CIVILISED way of doing things X)

Syzable

Have you seen the Women here camping outside Next hours before it … Have you seen the Women here camping outside Next hours before it opens????? X)

I suppose thats one way of picking up women Sy - but I woudn't recommend it myself

But think, when we have special sale days at opening stores like PC World, I have read numerous accounts of people being pushed and fights breaking out etc..

Americans = Uber Neurotic.

haha lmao he got injured, but hey lets carry on going into the store to find a bargain anyway

Syzable

Oyyy mate.............just a heads up............it won't fit!!!!!

Americans.

I hate queuing
I hate shopping
TBH if it wasn't for the internet id buy next to nothing.
I can't even stand town centres at weekends, all the hustle and
Dodging and pushing.

Postman bring me my free delivery bargains

http://t.qkme.me/3rr53s.jpg

Banned

Lost Symphonies

That's because in America Black Friday is the REAL DEAL - the day after … That's because in America Black Friday is the REAL DEAL - the day after thanksgiving and everyone goes nuts - the stores go for these suckers on this day to get the easiest sale - "$1 off??, it's Black Friday, so it MUST BE BARGAIN" Over here in civilisation we just like copying the Americans, and the stores try and the stores fail because we aren't full blown idiots.

$1 OFF

Where can I get this deal???

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378956_10151382568673465_1069701709_n.jpg

Thanks for posting an article from 2010.

Also, lol daily mail lol.

MisterNecro

In America, First aid is a Dr Pepper...

unquestioned

In America, First aid is a Dr Pepper...

Versus in UK First Aid is Red Bull.

KTF

Thanks for posting an article from 2010.Also, lol daily mail lol.

When should they have posted it? 2009.

splender

Versus in UK First Aid is Red Bull.

Errrr no, it's water.

[quote=KTF]Thanks for posting an article from 2010.

Also, lol daily mail lol.[/quote

The thread is from 2010 lol.

i saw about 150 men and women camped outside my local next as i drove by.i went home made a huge flask of coffee went back to next and sold cups of coffee for a quid!!!!!! made 48 quid for half an hours work!!!!!!!!!

Banned

chipper12

i saw about 150 men and women camped outside my local next as i drove … i saw about 150 men and women camped outside my local next as i drove by.i went home made a huge flask of coffee went back to next and sold cups of coffee for a quid!!!!!! made 48 quid for half an hours work!!!!!!!!!

That's a big flask, did they all share the same cup?

48 people trusted a complete stranger/passer by to buy a drink containing god knows what?

Mark2111

48 people trusted a complete stranger/passer by to buy a drink … 48 people trusted a complete stranger/passer by to buy a drink containing god knows what?

May have contained BS

Banned

Anyway here is a Walmart this year
youtube.com/wat…gq0!

I imagine that's how us hukkers would behave given the chance

Jesus, what animals

Banned

Mark2111

48 people trusted a complete stranger/passer by to buy a drink … 48 people trusted a complete stranger/passer by to buy a drink containing god knows what?

statistics say theres a 1 in 50 chance of someone in the sales being a mass murderer so they were safe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions