Groups

For any one who has a season ticket

The missus and her grandson have both season tickets to the football, 1 adult 1 child but the grandson is away on Holiday this Friday and there is a big game on the saturday and her son would like to take the ticket but as he is an adult and because of the crackdown recently on adults using kids tickets to get into games, I was wondering if she paid the extra for this one game would that be OK.

I had a look on the teams website and there is no email contact only the phone which I will call tomorrow but in the meantime, has anyone been in the same situation.

19 Comments

which team is it? You wouldn't get away with it at WHL they are non-transferable (not that spurs are at home this weekend!)

Which team is it??

All clubs have different policys. The only way you will find out is by phoning the club (who you have not stated in your post).

Original Poster

Sorry, It's Celtic FC, It's the 1st Old Firm :w00t: of the Season and it's a big deal to to her son, I think even if he had to pay full price for the ticket but using the grandsons ticket to gaurantee him a seat then he would but Celtic have been cracking down on people using kids ticket to get into games as far as confiscating the ticket, banning the supporter with no chance of a refund, which is fair do's as it cost us £480 and £280 for her and the kid.

West Ham allow you to upgrade a child's ticket to an adult as i've done it before

A lot of clubs now use ticketing offices like viagogo which is basically a ticket exchange and you should be bale to do it through that, failing that you can sell the two tickets you already have and buy 2 more tickets

Just checked Celtic uses viagogo too;

viagogo.co.uk/Spo…ets

Original Poster

RedIron;2829865

West Ham allow you to upgrade a child's ticket to an adult as i've done … West Ham allow you to upgrade a child's ticket to an adult as i've done it beforeA lot of clubs now use ticketing offices like viagogo which is basically a ticket exchange and you should be bale to do it through that, failing that you can sell the two tickets you already have and buy 2 more ticketsJust checked Celtic uses viagogo too;http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Football/Scottish-Premier-League/Celtic-FC-Tickets

Hopefully they will let us upgrade for just one game and pay the difference or the full price.

Where you say West Ham let you upgrade from a child to an adult, do you mean for one game or the season.

milewide;2829949

Hopefully they will let us upgrade for just one game and pay the … Hopefully they will let us upgrade for just one game and pay the difference or the full price.Where you say West Ham let you upgrade from a child to an adult, do you mean for one game or the season.

Either mate, they even let you downgrade from an adult to a child if you wanted too (but surprise surprise they don't refund the difference)

If you just want a season ticket upgraded for one match that wont be a problem at all, give them a call between 9am - 7pm tomorrow and I guarantee they'll sort you out

0871 226 1888 or from saynoto0845 - 0141 5514210

Original Poster

RedIron;2830017

Either mate, they even let you downgrade from an adult to a child if you … Either mate, they even let you downgrade from an adult to a child if you wanted too (but surprise surprise they don't refund the difference)If you just want a season ticket upgraded for one match that wont be a problem at all, give them a call between 9am - 7pm tomorrow and I guarantee they'll sort you out0871 226 1888 or from saynoto0845 - 0141 5514210

Thanks.
    :thumbsup:

milewide;2830072

Thanks.:thumbsup:

No problems good luck and enjoy the match :thumbsup:

Banned

RedIron;2829865

West Ham allow you to upgrade a child's ticket to an adult as i've done … West Ham allow you to upgrade a child's ticket to an adult as i've done it before

Charlton allow this also - plus the ticket actually is transferable (and anyone can use the season ticket.)

guv;2830118

Charlton allow this also - plus the ticket actually is transferable (and … Charlton allow this also - plus the ticket actually is transferable (and anyone can use the season ticket.)

Lol

Don't tell me you go to Charlton games.... Spurs are bad but not that bad :whistling:

I have a friend who lives in the tower block just behind the Valley, he watches all the games from his balcony lol

Banned

RedIron;2830132

LolDon't tell me you go to Charlton games.... Spurs are bad but not that … LolDon't tell me you go to Charlton games.... Spurs are bad but not that bad :whistling:

I had a season ticket with my 2 kids the year they went down. (And we all know who put the final nail in the coffin!)

To be fair, it was just a case of buying the tickets and picking out the games. The kids weren't too fussed. Considerring the season tickets for all 3 of us was £198, I cant complain!

PS West Ham were truely the worst side I saw there!!!!!!! (Only Tevez saved you from a worse beating than you got!)

guv;2830157

I had a season ticket with my 2 kids the year they went down. (And we all … I had a season ticket with my 2 kids the year they went down. (And we all know who put the nail in th coffin!)To be fair, it was just a case of buying the tickets and picking out the games. The kids weren't too fussed. Considerring the season tickets for all 3 of us was £198, I cant complain!

That's not bad at all, times that by 3 and you can nearly afford 1 ticket at Upton Park

Bloody cheats eh, West Sham, Wet Spam

Whatever you want to call them

Banned

RedIron;2830184

That's not bad at all, times that by 3 and you can nearly afford 1 ticket … That's not bad at all, times that by 3 and you can nearly afford 1 ticket at Upton Park

Trust me. I wouldn't have bought them if they weren't so cheap.

Silly thing though, even if they had stayed up, one of the kids wasn't interested in the slightest, so regardless, they weren't renewed. (And the renewal even came with a gamble of a free ticket the following season if they got promoted!)

Hats off to them!

there is a big game on the saturday

Lol I'm sure if you turn up on the Saturday and ask to pay the extra they'll do it... the Sunday might be a different matter though...

Banned

sadiebabes;2830570

Lol I'm sure if you turn up on the Saturday and ask to pay the extra … Lol I'm sure if you turn up on the Saturday and ask to pay the extra they'll do it... the Sunday might be a different matter though...

LOL. When you turn up at West Ham, they ask you what position you want to play!:p

guv;2832994

LOL. When you turn up at West Ham, they ask you what position you want to … LOL. When you turn up at West Ham, they ask you what position you want to play!:p

Don't laugh, when Harry Redknapp was assistant manager here he actually bought a fan on after half time

"Lee Chapman was playing for us at the time," recounts Redknapp. "All … "Lee Chapman was playing for us at the time," recounts Redknapp. "All through the first half some tattooed skinhead behind me was giving Lee terrible stick. At half-time I turned to this bloke who had West Ham etched on his neck and asked 'Can you play as good as you talk?' He looked totally confused. So I told him he was going to get his dream to play for West Ham. We sent him down the tunnel and he reappeared 10 minutes later all done out in the strip. He ran on to the pitch and a journalist from the local Oxford paper sidled up and asked 'Who's that Harry?' I said 'What? Haven't you been watching the World Cup? That's the great Bulgarian Tittyshev!' The fella wasn't bad - actually, he scored!"

Banned

RedIron;2833033

Don't laugh, when Harry Redknapp was assistant manager here he actually … Don't laugh, when Harry Redknapp was assistant manager here he actually bought a fan on after half time

I see we just spent another £16M again today.

Must make you [COLOR="SeaGreen"]green with envy![/COLOR]!

Now to offload Judas.

guv;2833182

I see we just spent another £16M again today.Must make you … I see we just spent another £16M again today.Must make you [COLOR="SeaGreen"]green with envy![/COLOR]!Now to offload Judas.

Lol

Berbatov and Keane

Or Bent and Pavlyuchenko

I know which one i'd rather you have an that's the one you've got
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892225
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      4. Ebid over Ebay66

See more discussions