Groups

For anyone who lives in or near Solihull or Romford.

CEX is showing that both these stores have 1-3 copies of the PC version of Jedi Academy. They sell it for £3.50, but they sell on eBay (have done so myself) for over £20 each. I got £25 for mine.

Just thought I would give the heads up.

5 Comments

Banned

well ive seen a few jus now on ebay with 4 bids and the price so far is 8.99 so there is some profit to be made!

nice one!

Original Poster

kapows;6670665

well ive seen a few jus now on ebay with 4 bids and the price so far is … well ive seen a few jus now on ebay with 4 bids and the price so far is 8.99 so there is some profit to be made!nice one!

It's a good one to look out for anywhere - I recently picked one up for about £3 in Gamestation :thumbsup:

Banned

aye those stores are wayy off from me...lemme know of other bagains to be had, especially on exchange with cex too and from cex to ebay...if you come across any

kapows;6670708

aye those stores are wayy off from me...lemme know of other bagains to be … aye those stores are wayy off from me...lemme know of other bagains to be had, especially on exchange with cex too and from cex to ebay...if you come across any

you missed out on a good one when the vouchers were on mate, lucky enough i was able to get it order Sacred 2 from Zavvi at £9.95 and then take it to CeX and get trade in for £22 cash not voucher

Banned

danny09;6670721

you missed out on a good one when the vouchers were on mate, lucky enough … you missed out on a good one when the vouchers were on mate, lucky enough i was able to get it order Sacred 2 from Zavvi at £9.95 and then take it to CeX and get trade in for £22 cash not voucher

well 'somebody' didnt PM me a voucher did they!! lollll!!

thats actually a very good return! ah well..next time danny keep me informed eh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions