for anyone who ordered a marks and spencers HAMPER

24 replies
Found 28th Dec 2010
hi i just been onto m&s web site under search i typed in hampers and 22 apeared now it clearly states 50% off price shown not off original now as these have been reduced the price shown is already 50% off so you get another 50% off this price i purchased one then called there customer services who agreed that's what it states and gave me the extra saving making it 75% off the original price so if you bought one over past few days it maybe worth a call hope that makes sense

1. Misc
  2. Hamper
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Hamper
24 Comments

Original Poster

i guess this may even be a glitch deal but didnt want to list incase i was wrong

Just had a look and it says 50% off price shown, the price for one was £20 so surely that should now be £10 ? Or am i missing something, added to my basket proceeded thru checkout but still came back as £20

you have to phone them after paying i think then get £10 back

Orders & queries Calling from the UK Tel.0845 609 0200Calling from … Orders & queries Calling from the UK Tel.0845 609 0200Calling from overseas Tel.+44 1925 672 317

Original Poster

yes they still charging the price shown thats what im saying it should be extra 50% off and be £10 there site is wrong so buy then complain

Edited by: "redboro" 28th Dec 2010

has anyone else phoned them when ordering?

Ah i see what you mean now

the website originally gave you 50% the displayed price, so we all piled in, and they cancelled all the orders.....

i cant even find the hampers online, searching for hampers doesnt work, and neither does your link?

splatsplatsplat

the website originally gave you 50% the displayed price, so we all piled … the website originally gave you 50% the displayed price, so we all piled in, and they cancelled all the orders.....i cant even find the hampers online, searching for hampers doesnt work, and neither does your link?

I found the hampers by typing in hampers??

splatsplatsplat

the website originally gave you 50% the displayed price, so we all piled … the website originally gave you 50% the displayed price, so we all piled in, and they cancelled all the orders.....i cant even find the hampers online, searching for hampers doesnt work, and neither does your link?

LINK

Just type in HAMPER not HAMPERS

Original Poster

go on the link type hamper works for me

nikkib123

I found the hampers by typing in hampers??

really, thats what i get when i do marksandspencer.com/Chr…031.

have found them via food & drink/ clearance hampers

Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 28th Dec 2010

in Search type in HAMPER

Original Poster

until they remove the words 50% off price shown surely they are false advertising they honoured it for me i told them i took a screen shot she went spoke to her manager and came back and all was fine paid £17.75 for the celebrate love christmas cake
Edited by: "redboro" 28th Dec 2010

nikkib123

Just type in HAMPER not HAMPERS

yeah, that works:)

Just ordered a 'festive cheer' hamper £15, phoned them to say i was charged full amount £15, and that the website says 50% off price shown, but he weren't having none of it, after 10 mins of arguing i cancelled the order, good luck to those who get at 50% off price shown

apples33

Just ordered a 'festive cheer' hamper £15, phoned them to say i was … Just ordered a 'festive cheer' hamper £15, phoned them to say i was charged full amount £15, and that the website says 50% off price shown, but he weren't having none of it, after 10 mins of arguing i cancelled the order, good luck to those who get at 50% off price shown

+1 same as me they were having none of it, cancelled my order too

Banned

apples33

Just ordered a 'festive cheer' hamper £15, phoned them to say i was … Just ordered a 'festive cheer' hamper £15, phoned them to say i was charged full amount £15, and that the website says 50% off price shown, but he weren't having none of it, after 10 mins of arguing i cancelled the order, good luck to those who get at 50% off price shown

Orginal price was £30 oO

Thank you for your email about the pricing issues for the hampers on our … Thank you for your email about the pricing issues for the hampers on our website. I am sorry for the original mistake and the confusion caused by the continuing error.You can try and reorder your hampers, but they will be at the sale price and will not include any further discount.If we can be of any further assistance, please visit our help page at: http://help.marksandspencer.com or via a web enabled mobile. Alternatively, you can call us on 0845 609 0200 or +44 1925 672 317 if you’re calling from overseas.Kind RegardsIona CornishMarks & Spencer Customer ServicesRegistered office: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1 NW.Registered Number: 214436 (England and Wales)

Original Poster

sorry guys but i got mine ok they should give or remove the wording

Original Poster

see that was a error but this is a listing that advertises 50% off price shown and i warned them over 12 hours ago and its still there

Original Poster

Dear Mrs Beckett

Thank you for your email about your order (no:#026-7411269-6457922).

I've checked the Celebrate hamper and with many of our items, they can often have a price drop and so when an offer appears with 50% off, this will be a percentage off the price shown, not the original price.

they even say it in there email
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account33
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions