For anyone who watched the BB auditions

14 replies
Found 5th Jun 2008
Did you see C4? The weird guy in the hat with the wrestling belts? To anyone who throught this guy is faking it he isnt. He was in my first year at uni. He lived in the student village where i stayed. This man is a legend lol

For those who didnt see 6:30 here

uk.youtube.com/wat…okE

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
14 Comments

lol there was rumours that someone i knew was gonna be in BB cos he went away randomly for like a month lol but i dont think he is gonna be in it lol

hahahahha a white don king

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e4/Don_King.jpg/497px-Don_King.jpg

That dude was scary... telling the truth, but really, really scary...

Now I'd consider watching it if the house was full of people like that

Original Poster

Robotochan;2250391

Now I'd consider watching it if the house was full of people like that

conservativemindblog.blogspot.com/ read his blog its mental

what have i missed? what auditions were screened when?? aggghhh...i have big brother collywobbles

seriously? he was really like thaT?
what uni is this? so i can stay clear lmao!

the university of life squire that where you want to go to get your degree of responsibility!

numptyj;2250478

the university of life squire that where you want to go to get your … the university of life squire that where you want to go to get your degree of responsibility!

ehyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Original Poster

Mclovin;2250468

seriously? he was really like thaT?what uni is this? so i can stay clear … seriously? he was really like thaT?what uni is this? so i can stay clear lmao!

lol Swansea uni hes an exception however hes a legend!

I predict he will be in BB come tonight

REDRANGER86;2250643

I predict he will be in BB come tonight

Well he hasn't posted since the 15th of last month, though he isn't a regular poster :?

dcx_badass;2250458

It's such ****, it's uneducated drivel, for peoples whose lives suck so … It's such ****, it's uneducated drivel, for peoples whose lives suck so badly that they feel the need to watch idiots publicly humiliate themselves.

When are you on there?

What about the guy with glasses and black gloves who looks like some mad doctor...

Or Wayne Rooneys cousins?

None of these we have seen will be in BB...

Just one thing to say .... Straight edge. What does it mean?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522900
    2. spam regarding paypal22
    3. Which wall design do you like best?78
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322

See more discussions