Groups

For anyone with Saints Row 2 on 360 or PS3

If you didn't pre-order and get the "Exclusive" vehicle codes then don't worry.............as they aren't exclusive.

You just dial a number on the phone in the game:

For the Gyro Daddy helicopter, Dial #4976
    For the D-Stroyer UFO, Dial #728237
    For the PeeWee Mini Moto bike, Dial #7266837

Thought i'd post this as there are muppets buying and selling this info on fleabay...........fools

Hope it's helpful to someone.

And if you sell these then my paypal is...............lol

8 Comments

people on ebay will buy anything :lol:

look for well worn clothes :giggle:

is the game any good?

no its rubbish, i got mine last fri and im getting rid tomorrow for dead space

Havince;3266785

no its rubbish, i got mine last fri and im getting rid tomorrow for dead … no its rubbish, i got mine last fri and im getting rid tomorrow for dead space

jellybaby22;3266887

agreed..its rubbish :?

all the media coverage and advertising did make me wonder if it was any good.

I saw the farcry 2 trailer yesterday - looks awesome(sorry, random I know lol)

Far cry is Awesome as is deads space, much better than sanits row 2, which i have hardly played all week thanks to dead space

I love SR2, i prefer it to GTA4.

Banned

Havince;3266785

no its rubbish, i got mine last fri and im getting rid tomorrow for dead … no its rubbish, i got mine last fri and im getting rid tomorrow for dead space

jellybaby22;3266887

agreed..its rubbish :?

thanks for the warning. my copy just arrived from lovefilm so will just post it straight back as I would rather they sent me FC2 or dead space

Original Poster

I like Saints Row 2. It's funny. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions