Found 15th Feb
Q: What is the difference between Arsenal and a cup of tea? A: The tea stays in the cup longer!

X)

29 Comments

where's the like button.

like like like like... sent on to my friend for a laugh, thanks

You're a Liverpool fan right? How did European competition go for your lot?

geebeegooner ain't happy, let me tell you

Gutless! An air of predictability about this result, sadly. I wasn't able to watch more than 10 minutes of said game due to technical problems, now I'm quite glad of it. Barring a superhuman performance in the home leg...

Original Poster

blueybarnes

You're a Liverpool fan right? How did European competition go for your … You're a Liverpool fan right? How did European competition go for your lot?

X) have patience.. As delboy used to say.. this time next year..

blueybarnes

You're a Liverpool fan right? How did European competition go for your … You're a Liverpool fan right? How did European competition go for your lot?

We won it 5 times

This might be slightly amusing if you weren't a Liverpool fan.

Clutching at straws trying to keep relevant.

Monaco will win champions league. Absolutely fantastic recently. 33/1 currently. Someone I know has even put £500 on at 40/1.

leicester to win CL and to be relegated what odds

archer1204

leicester to win CL and to be relegated what odds

If Leicester get past Seville, I'm a 74 year old Irish woman.

this joke is about as new as a video player

You know the saddest thing is Wenger has tried his best and has achieved so much for Arsenal but his players have failed him completely and achieved nothing but who will be kept on and who gets the boot?

sowotsdis

You know the saddest thing is Wenger has tried his best and has achieved … You know the saddest thing is Wenger has tried his best and has achieved so much for Arsenal but his players have failed him completely and achieved nothing but who will be kept on and who gets the boot?

​I love the big guy, but it's beyond now. The same mistakes year in, year out. I can't see how he can stay beyond this season now. He's lost the players.

Banned

Awful thread OP.

blueybarnes

​I love the big guy, but it's beyond now. The same mistakes year in, year … ​I love the big guy, but it's beyond now. The same mistakes year in, year out. I can't see how he can stay beyond this season now. He's lost the players.

Before this he was thinking of leaving at the end of this season anyway

archer1204

Before this he was thinking of leaving at the end of this season anyway

Source?

Banned

archer1204

Even though Wenger has backtracked why would Ian Wright say this He … Even though Wenger has backtracked why would Ian Wright say this He added: “He actually mentioned that he is coming to the end. I have never heard him say that before."

Phil Taylor has been coming to an end for years and he's still playing darts.

Original Poster

Pretty sure he will be leaving and has decided many months ago. I'm guessing he
didn't want a circus like what happened when Fergie announced he would leave.

As i was saying earlier elsewhere i really cant see Sanchez staying there as he is too good and the script would be top 4 PL and last 16 CL only to get tanked again

I like Wenger , he's produced some great teams, is articulate and football is his life
He has sometimes put too much faith in his players and if Sanchez and co think they're too good guess who they should be grateful to?
He is always good press and the PL would miss him more than any other manager
Edited by: "sowotsdis" 15th Feb

Wenger is stuck in his old ways. Today is just another example, coquelin was non existent, and he should of been playing a dominant role in the Bayern game. Sanchez up front? I would never of played Sanchez in this game, Welbeck would of been a ideal replacement, a player which can track back and help the team when in need. It was just wrong from the word go, but what annoys me more about Wenger is his inability to adapt a team during the game..or even at half time. He has zero influence on his team once he's created the team sheet. No plan B. Chucking on Walcott was never going to achieve anything against a dominant Bayern in Munich.

During his career he took Arsenal to the next level without a doubt. But there's levels above their current level and unfortunately under Wenger Arsenal just cannot keep up with the big boys, who have moved on to greater things. Arsenal should of won the champions league by now. Time for Arsenal fans to really voice themselves on this, but i don't think Wenger should be bullied out of the club, Arsenal fans should remember what you've achieved under Wenger.

Get up, dust yourself off and retire in the south of France Wenger...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/08/article-2554827-1B4EA57300000578-57_634x430.jpg
Edited by: "J4GG4" 16th Feb

Oh what a beautiful morning......................

sowotsdis

I like Wenger , he's produced some great teams, is articulate and … I like Wenger , he's produced some great teams, is articulate and football is his lifeHe has sometimes put too much faith in his players and if Sanchez and co think they're too good guess who they should be grateful to?He is always good press and the PL would miss him more than any other manager

I love this.

Arsene Wenger, We Want You To Stay!

They'll miss him when he's gone.

X) X)

FantasyDeals

geebeegooner ain't happy, let me tell you

Still ain't!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3169
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions