Groups

For Honor Closed Beta PS4 (1x Free code available)

Hi Guys

I've been accepted onto the For Honor Closed Beta and the email says I can invite 3 friends to also play the beta

I've given one to a friend and offered one to a HUKD member so I have one spare invite

First come, first serve I guess is the fairest. First to comment below gets it

My invite is only for PS4 platform

Beta is live from 26-29th Jan and the game can be downloaded from 23rd in preparation

https://ubistatic9-a.akamaihd.net/ubicomstatic/en-US/global/media/FH-screenshot-02-FULL_255373.jpg

49 Comments

can I have it please, pick up my new white ps4 in morning from argos

Hi can I have it please? I'm online now and I'm able to redeem it?

Original Poster

wolfy001

can I have it please, pick up my new white ps4 in morning from argos

All yours mate. PM me your psn gamer tag or uplay username

I think you need to setup a uplay (Ubisoft) account anyway so the link is below;

forhonor.ubisoft.com/gam…spx

Original Poster

Jamal2017

Sorry pal

How did you manage to get the invites to work? I tried yesterday and just kept putting me on the ubi website. Redeemed my own code but where you click invite friends I had no luck.

Same here how do you do it

shaundylan

Same here how do you do it

You stuck on how to invite three people as well lol.
    I've looked all over the site with no joy

Banned

If anyone has a code for ps4 i'd really appreciate it.

Original Poster

Toon_army

You stuck on how to invite three people as well lol.I've looked all over … You stuck on how to invite three people as well lol.I've looked all over the site with no joy

You need to add them to your Ubisoft Friends list before you can invite them

Get them to create a Ubisoft account using the above link and once done; you click on the link below and add their username

club.ubisoft.com/en-…nds

Have mine. 3 Invites with it.

5G3Q-PGNH-FDE9

How to redeem your PlayStation 4 Closed Beta key

You can now download the For Honor Closed Beta on your PlayStation 4
    Here is your PlayStation 4 Closed Beta key:

5G3Q-PGNH-FDE9
    Select PlayStation Store icon on the PlayStation 4 system Home Screen.
    On PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu on PlayStation 4 system.
    Enter the code (case-sensitive)
    Once the code has been entered correctly, select continue on the dialog box from the PlayStation 4 system.
    Select Download to start downloading the content.

Your Welcome
    Edited by: "Factualgnome" 25th Jan

God dam, its saying because I got my code from the Scar website I cant invite.

If anybody has a spare code would I be able to have it for my mate.

Jamal2017

Scrumpert

Do you both still need a code?

Jamal2017

Scrumpert

My mate does lol

Toon_army

My mate does lol

Sent you one

I thought I had more than one code but looks like my second spare was actually just a reminder for the xbox version with no code included. It can send an invite to friends though and it looks like this
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f192/cooldude012/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%2017.26.34_zpsu6qusqpt.png

Banned

Jamal2017

Scrumpert

I do

Bloody beta code has been sat in my junk mail since Monday oO Should really check that more often....

Looks like I have 3 spare codes as well. If you have a Ubisoft account & want a code on the PS4 then message me your username and I will add you. First come first served
    Edited by: "ThugBasher" 25th Jan

I've got 3 codes, send me your player name if anyone wants one.

BroonSauce

Could I have a beta code?
    BroonSauce

BroonSauce

BroonSauce

Yeah if you send me your player name so I can add you.

I need one please guys I'm desperate to play haha, I've been away with the army and completely forgotten about it..

ThugBasher

Bloody beta code has been sat in my junk mail since Monday oO Should … Bloody beta code has been sat in my junk mail since Monday oO Should really check that more often....Looks like I have 3 spare codes as well. If you have a Ubisoft account & want a code on the PS4 then message me your username and I will add you. First come first served

do u still have a code

BroonSauce

Please send me a code

ThugBasher

Bloody beta code has been sat in my junk mail since Monday oO Should … Bloody beta code has been sat in my junk mail since Monday oO Should really check that more often....Looks like I have 3 spare codes as well. If you have a Ubisoft account & want a code on the PS4 then message me your username and I will add you. First come first served

Isaturtle 10

BroonSauce

I would appreciate an invite bro
    PSN : hagifreaks
    Uplay : xhagii

BroonSauce

I would appreciate an invite bro
    PSN : hagifreaks
    Uplay : xhagii

If anyone else has a code please do tell i really wanna try it out been so hyped about it just like you guys
    Psn : hagifreaks

xhagii

If anyone else has a code please do tell i really wanna try it out been … If anyone else has a code please do tell i really wanna try it out been so hyped about it just like you guys Psn : hagifreaks

Sent you a friends request on Uplay, will forward you a code when you do the rest you're end.

Still have codes available if anyone wants them??

mitchscobar

do u still have a code

Yes i do.

Isaturtle

Isaturtle 10

Is that you're Uplay account name?

ThugBasher

Help please!!! Rpcj91

Original Poster

Half of the people who have requested codes on this thread have signed up just for the purpose of asking for this

I've followed up by pm with the above members to see if they are legitimate and they don't reply as it was a fake account created to fish for freebies I guess

Original Poster

ThugBasher

Yes i do.

I congratulate you as you are certainly acting in the spirit of the HUKD community by helping out others.

I doubt you'll hear back from these folk as from experience, the accounts created just to ask for a freebie never get checked again

dougrobbins78

I congratulate you as you are certainly acting in the spirit of the HUKD … I congratulate you as you are certainly acting in the spirit of the HUKD community by helping out others.I doubt you'll hear back from these folk as from experience, the accounts created just to ask for a freebie never get checked again

There's been more than enough times people have helped me out with codes, an as I have 3 spare I don't mind really. yeah most of the comments so far are by people who have just joined with 1-3 comments to there name lol.

Shame tho as this site has a lot more to offer than just the odd freebie. Haven't manged to play it yet looking forward to having a bash tonight. How you finding it?

Original Poster

ThugBasher

There's been more than enough times people have helped me out with codes, … There's been more than enough times people have helped me out with codes, an as I have 3 spare I don't mind really. yeah most of the comments so far are by people who have just joined with 1-3 comments to there name lol.Shame tho as this site has a lot more to offer than just the odd freebie. Haven't manged to play it yet looking forward to having a bash tonight. How you finding it?

Such a shame. There's a great community on here

Not great I'm afraid. If I'm honest, I'm not a huge hack and slash fan

It does have amazing graphics and the combat mechanics are in fact pretty good. Just gets a bit repetitive after a while

But don't let me put you off; some people are raving about it
    Edited by: "dougrobbins78" 27th Jan

Dougrobbins78, Thugbasher
    I offer my apologies for intrusion on behalf of excitement and torment. I admire your respect for this community. I shall take my leave.

Original Poster

rpcj91

Dougrobbins78, ThugbasherI offer my apologies for intrusion on behalf of … Dougrobbins78, ThugbasherI offer my apologies for intrusion on behalf of excitement and torment. I admire your respect for this community. I shall take my leave.

Don't leave. My point was you should stick around so next time there's something available you can use this account

I offered the code via pm to mitchscobar and xhagii who both requested the code above. Both of them created an account and then haven't checked it since so I've given the code to another user this afternoon

Nothing personal against you. I hope you understand

I do understand completely. As i said, i admire that respect. And i meant I'd take my leave from THIS thread. Though i did signup for email updates and i have been looking around the site to see what its all about.
    I just acquired an invitation for the game. Though i did put my trust in other ways of receiving. So if i do receive an original key. I'll offer it to another, along with the 3 invitations, if also received. And I'll make sure to first offer to this community. In respect.

Original Poster

rpcj91

I do understand completely. As i said, i admire that respect. And i meant … I do understand completely. As i said, i admire that respect. And i meant I'd take my leave from THIS thread. Though i did signup for email updates and i have been looking around the site to see what its all about. I just acquired an invitation for the game. Though i did put my trust in other ways of receiving. So if i do receive an original key. I'll offer it to another, along with the 3 invitations, if also received. And I'll make sure to first offer to this community. In respect.

That's awesome mate. Glad you got it in the end.
    And you're looking to share selflessly, so you'll fit in fine around here

Welcome aboard pal and sorry about the misunderstanding

if anyone has a spare console beta key id be very grateful !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is89
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253

See more discussions