Groups

For Honor Closed Beta Xbox One (FREE CODE)

Giving out my code for free to any1 who needs it....

I believe the lucky person would get this

ENJOY

Got free access to FOR HONOR closed beta which goes live January 26th (3PM CET) to January 30th (2PM CET) 2017

How to redeem your Xbox One Closed Beta key

You can now download the For Honor Closed Beta on your Xbox one
    Here is your Xbox One Closed Beta key:

2CJ67-2G3YF-9RHRP-HW3CF-QHRPZ
    On Xbox One select Xbox Store > Browse games > use a code.
    Enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the code at live.xbox.com.
    Download the game and get ready to take part in the Closed Beta !
    A Xbox live Gold account is required to access the game

35 Comments

Moved to misc as feedback cannot be given for free codes

Thank you

Original Poster

BeerDrinker

Moved to misc as feedback cannot be given for free codes

Thanks

Did they email you the code?

Original Poster

nathan3007

Did they email you the code?

Yeh

joesackey

Yeh

Thanks, just curious, as I applied for a beta code, but haven't heard anything yet
    Thanks for sharing yours though (maybe should of asked someone to PM you though, as normally people take without as much as a thanks)

Edited by: "nathan3007" 24th Jan

Original Poster

nathan3007

Thanks, just curious, as I applied for a beta code, but haven't heard … Thanks, just curious, as I applied for a beta code, but haven't heard anything yet Thanks for sharing yours though

Hope u get urs......

joesackey

Hope u get urs......

Well apparently the codes are going out up to tomorrow so I might get one, I certainly won't be preordering without playing (I'm unsure if I like the look of the combat)

Original Poster

Wouldn't have time to play mine the reason I gave it out

nathan3007

Well apparently the codes are going out up to tomorrow so I might get … Well apparently the codes are going out up to tomorrow so I might get one, I certainly won't be preordering without playing (I'm unsure if I like the look of the combat)

​just pm'd you a ps4 code.

if anyone had a ps4 code that would be amazing!

I received my code today too so those signed up should be getting it soon

would appreciate a ps4 code

Got 3 on pc but they are making you add friends on uplay :-/

Ridan

would appreciate a ps4 code

Pm your uplay username and I'll invite you as I've got a couple spare ps4 beta codes

geebeegooner

Got 3 on pc but they are making you add friends on uplay :-/

Don't suppost I could tempt you to share one of those with a HUKD regular?
    Signed up for the beta (Vikings) though I haven't received an invite yet. I've already pre-ordered the game from UPlay so it's pretty insulting

MBeeching

Don't suppost I could tempt you to share one of those with a HUKD … Don't suppost I could tempt you to share one of those with a HUKD regular?Signed up for the beta (Vikings) though I haven't received an invite yet. I've already pre-ordered the game from UPlay so it's pretty insulting

Think you need to add me on uplay. Same name as here.
    Yeah just checked you do have to add.
    Edited by: "geebeegooner" 25th Jan

anyone have an extra key for for honor beta? hook me up homies!!!

thx dude

I could really use a xbox one code. I want to play this pretty bad. will pay it forward if i get a code.

Anyone have an Xbox one beta code would be much appreciated

Does anyone have a for honor code I can use....Still haven't got mine!!

Looking for the beta code for honor on Xbox one will make sure to pay it forward if I can get access to play the beta

I was really hoping for a key, i registered for the beta too but never got one

Anybody have a spare code for Xbox one that they're not using? I would really appreciate one, thanks.

anyone have a code for Xbox one? Really want to play this game would appreciate it so much gamer tag is killer103542

xbox25

I received my code today too so those signed up should be getting it soon

hi is there any chance you can send me a code as you should get an extra 3 im on xbox one and i would love to play if you do i can send you paypal? InFiNiTy NITROZ is my xbox name

InFiNiTyNITROZ

hi is there any chance you can send me a code as you should get an extra … hi is there any chance you can send me a code as you should get an extra 3 im on xbox one and i would love to play if you do i can send you paypal? InFiNiTy NITROZ is my xbox name

Sent you the code. If anyone want a code, I have 2 left.

xbox25

No need for PayPal

xbox25

No need for PayPal

do you still have them?

Please invite Ubisoft username is bossHog1964 can hook up with PayPal

love the game I'm rank 6 destroying rank 16 and higher. They have better builds better weapons etc . The funny thing know one uses the knight as they have less advantages . I use knight and have not met anyone using knight even the last beta same thing .The dude with two swords are for weak players . Some guy earlier rank 17 or 16 using the warrior who swings he had a big build I thought crap . I beat him 5 games lol . I never been the best with games online but this so far no one has beat me . if anyone wants a battle message me love this game lol . I can invite friends not shore how so if fancy a game later message me . going to pre order just hope they don't add to much staff to give peeps advantages . Keep the game like it is lol. A lot is mind games so mnay peeps flinch all the time for no reason non stop with such player I just wait for them to attack .
    Edited by: "james0909" 28th Jan

xbox25

Do you have another code left would be much appreciated. Thank you

Any more codes please

if anyone has a code for xbox one I would appreciate it thankyou... GT- Miikey93
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions