For Honor Xbox One X Update Arrives Today

LocalFound 5th Dec 2017
No sure where to post this so can someone help.
This is an awesome game and going to look great in 4k. Just wanted to let you guys know it's coming.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
deleted800342
lol
Looks pretty good, i haven't got a one X yet but i'm sure i will soon enough.
Original Poster
For Honor Xbox One X v1.16 Patch Notes

4K Rendering

Xbox One X graphics are rendered at 4K. This will bring you a much sharper image on a 4K TV. We are using a real-time variable resolution (up to 4K-2160p) coupled with hardware scaling that output to TV resolution. With the scaling, even lower resolution HDTV's will notice a better overall definition.

Improved shadow resolution

Shadows on Xbox One X will have a better definition.

Improved level of detail distances

Far away environment objects will be rendered with a higher definition.

Improved water using Screen-Space Reflections

Many water surfaces will now show dynamic reflections.
MasterFunk7324 m ago

For Honor Xbox One X v1.16 Patch Notes4K RenderingXbox One X graphics are …For Honor Xbox One X v1.16 Patch Notes4K RenderingXbox One X graphics are rendered at 4K. This will bring you a much sharper image on a 4K TV. We are using a real-time variable resolution (up to 4K-2160p) coupled with hardware scaling that output to TV resolution. With the scaling, even lower resolution HDTV's will notice a better overall definition.Improved shadow resolutionShadows on Xbox One X will have a better definition.Improved level of detail distancesFar away environment objects will be rendered with a higher definition.Improved water using Screen-Space ReflectionsMany water surfaces will now show dynamic reflections.

Nice,.
Fortnite also got a recent patch,.
From the Devs.
Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the game’s visual settings comparable to what you’d see on a PC set to “Epic” quality.

epicgames.com/for…tes

Scroll down to GENERAL
Edited by: "shasnir" 5th Dec 2017
Original Poster
shasnir15 m ago

Nice,. Fortnite also got a recent patch,. From the Devs.Fortnite on Xbox …Nice,. Fortnite also got a recent patch,. From the Devs.Fortnite on Xbox One X pushes the game’s visual settings comparable to what you’d see on a PC set to “Epic” quality.https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/v-1-9-1-patch-notesScroll down to GENERAL

Fortnite looks great. It's just a shame that most multiplayer games are going to be held back by the standard xbox, with regards to the fps. They have to keep a level playing field.
MasterFunk735th Dec

Fortnite looks great. It's just a shame that most multiplayer games are …Fortnite looks great. It's just a shame that most multiplayer games are going to be held back by the standard xbox, with regards to the fps. They have to keep a level playing field.

Is there any level playing field for Multiplayer ? I thought they left it up to the Devs to decide ? The PC has much larger variations in their frame rates and it hasn't done them any harm..

Destiny 2 has just got a nice patch, giving the Xbox1X 4K and HDR.

windowscentral.com/des…hdr
Edited by: "shasnir" 6th Dec 2017
Original Poster
shasnir47 m ago

Is there any level playing field ? I thought they left it up to the Devs …Is there any level playing field ? I thought they left it up to the Devs to decide ? The PC has much larger variations in their frame rates and it hasn't done them any harm..Destiny 2 has just got a nice patch, giving the Xbox1X 4K and HDR.https://www.windowscentral.com/destiny-2-now-xbox-one-x-enhanced-4k-and-hdr

Valid point about the PC's Shasnir, but i still don't think we'll see a multiplayer on console with different frame rates. Yeah, just saw that Destiny update came out. They're doing well with the patches.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants