FOR MY 1986TH POST **** WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED*****STEVENA2000_UK****

Banned 89 replies
Found 6th Sep 2009
so i was born in 1986, and for my 1986th i will give away cheggers party quiz pc bns
for free, and i will pick winner at random

good luck

post will be 2nd class

OR if you live in dundee area pick up is optional

( more than what a certain user on here offered )

as soon as i go past 1986 post's thread will be locked, temporarily, winner will be picked at random via post number,

anyone can enter, mods/admin also

UPDATE

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN BY RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR,
IF WINNER COULD PM ADDY AND WILL GET IT SENT OUT ASAP,
ALSO A PIC OF CHEGGERS AND AUTOGRAPH LOL IN RECIPET OF ARRIVAL TO BE UPLOADED ON HERE, IF WINNER WISHES TO DO SO!

UPDATE OF AN UPDATE

NIKKIB123 REQUESTED NOT TO HAVE PRIZE,
SO I HAVE PUT THE RANDOM NUMBER THING ON AGAIN
AND THE NEW WINNER IS STEVENA2000_UK CONGRATS LOL

89 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7527/img0148rk.th.jpg

I'm posting to increase the chances of some other poor begger getting it......if I win then I will also pick someone at random to enflict this upon :-D

Cheggers is a legend. im in please

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6221226

make it first class and I'm in:thumbsup:

noted your entry lol but still 2nd class
StevenA2000_uk;6221256

I'm posting to increase the chances of some other poor begger getting … I'm posting to increase the chances of some other poor begger getting it......if I win then I will also pick someone at random to enflict this upon :-D

lol :-D
wonkey;6221272

Cheggers is a legend. im in please

that he is

Wow, even better than a signed pic, count me in

I dont even know what the words in the OP mean.... lol

Original Poster Banned

skusey;6221320

Wow, even better than a signed pic, count me in

haha yes the winner will actully get this,

StevenA2000_uk;6221256

I'm posting to increase the chances of some other poor begger getting … I'm posting to increase the chances of some other poor begger getting it......if I win then I will also pick someone at random to enflict this upon :-D

+1

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6221328

im nearing 1986 posts on here, i was born in 1986 so im doing a small comp lol

ClarityofMind;6221328

If you'd put that damn bong down for 2 minutes you might be able to focus on the words!!!! :-D

I'm in too. Cheggers is a legend in his own rights.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6221372

If you'd put that damn bong down for 2 minutes you might be able to focus … If you'd put that damn bong down for 2 minutes you might be able to focus on the words!!!! :-D

:lol:
starsparkle2311;6221375

Keep posting then, I am so excited at the prospect of getting my hands on … Keep posting then, I am so excited at the prospect of getting my hands on a Cheggers game:thumbsup:

now now gotta be fair, cant have me winning lol
stevey_p7;6221376

I'm in too. Cheggers is a legend in his own rights.

+1

I'm in for the giggle, but not for the prize.

this is the bit i dont understand....

" cheggers party quiz pc bns"

explain to a dumb blonde plz.... lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6221510

this is the bit i dont understand...." cheggers party quiz pc bns" … this is the bit i dont understand...." cheggers party quiz pc bns" explain to a dumb blonde plz.... lol

cheggers party quiz (title) for pc ( bns ) brand new sealed lol

Banned

nikkib123;6221876

On second thoughts can't risk it - thanks but no thanks

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

checkmate321;6222030

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really … The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

Defo a Multi LOL

I'm in

Banned

nikkib123;6222117

Take a chill pill, get a sense of humour and then I will be happy to … Take a chill pill, get a sense of humour and then I will be happy to accept your apology :thumbsup:

***Chill Pill Taken***
Sorry mate

I copied this paragraph from another site and thought it suited your post. SORRY!!!

Cheggars!!

Waheeeeyyyy!!

checkmate321;6222030

The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really … The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck

Wow...Could have used my energy better
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....................like that...laughing at you for instance........hahahahahahahah..........lolsville:w00t:

Oh yeah...I'm in too....

Gotta love a bit of retro cheggers

dose cheggers still go round bangin on peoples doors, for gmtv?

Yes please

Original Poster Banned

psml at page 2 :lol:

Please, yes

i was unfortunate enough to take part in a series called cheggers plays pop on the tv when i was ickle, the memories still haunt me- so for that reason i'm out,:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6221485

I'm in for the giggle, but not for the prize.

giggle away lol
ukmonkey;6222616

dose cheggers still go round bangin on peoples doors, for gmtv?

oh yeah forgot he did that im not to sure
transit;6223352

i was unfortunate enough to take part in a series called cheggers plays … i was unfortunate enough to take part in a series called cheggers plays pop on the tv when i was ickle, the memories still haunt me- so for that reason i'm out,:thumbsup:

unlucky lol well you may enjoy this lol if you win good luck

Quality prize :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;6223471

Quality prize :thumbsup:

better than a signed bit of paper

btw peeps my autograph is included as shown in the pic also :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6224090

I think I deserve to win this:thumbsup:

Can you post your thought process please so we can evaluate .....then dismiss....:p

hell yeah, cheggers is a god, im in :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6224123

Cheggars ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would be the most appreciative of this … Cheggars ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would be the most appreciative of this spectacular prize:-D

OP ... I think Sparkle should be excluded from this one.....she appears to be far too enthusiastic....:-D

starsparkle2311;6221527

computer game brand new sealed:thumbsup:

Thank God you speak this strange language. Thank you hun x x

checkmate321;6222030

Do what??? :? :w00t:

i think I should be excluded as I havent a kin clue whats goin on... lol

starsparkle2311;6224182

OP ignore this person:roll::thumbsup:

LOL...if I win, I will give it to you okay?......and if I dont win....I'll still give it to you :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6224197

i think I should be excluded as I havent a kin clue whats goin on... lol

Admin...per CoM's request above. Please action asap. :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6224207

Admin...per CoM's request above. Please action asap. :-D

Thank you.... I think lol

God my heads gettin dumber and dumber:w00t:

ClarityofMind;6224216

Thank you.... I think lol God my heads gettin dumber and dumber:w00t:

Anytime :-D

Admin...can you expedite CoM's request please? Mods? Anyone at all? Can we give her the big heave-ho asap please as she has asked for?

:lol:

oooh me please:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769494
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming34
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1926
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1047

See more discussions