...for Nintendo Wii fans...

Supermod
Just a little heads up for those who are excited about the motion plus add-on for the controller which gives 1:1 movement.

It would appear that this is going to be out either early June or just before!

There is a new Grand Slam Tennis game which comes out in June and the actual peripheral is included in the Wii Sports Resort so this much come out before the Grand Slam Tennis game (which looks ok!)

7 Comments

This is going to be an "add on" to current controllers then?
You do say this in your thread but I just wanted to confirm as I thought
I would have to go out and but four new controllers.........

simon012;4673816

This is going to be an "add on" to current controllers then?You do say … This is going to be an "add on" to current controllers then?You do say this in your thread but I just wanted to confirm as I thoughtI would have to go out and but four new controllers.........

You just need to buy additional adaptors for each of your controllers rather than buying new remotes:
n-sider.com/con…615

Spriggan;4673968

You just need to buy additional adaptors for each of your controllers … You just need to buy additional adaptors for each of your controllers rather than buying new remotes: http://www.n-sider.com/contentview.php?contentid=3615

But presumably you'll need new attachments (if you're the sort of person who buys a plastic tennis raquet/golf club/pool cue/etc) as the add on will make the remote bigger?

Will there also be a landfill of those little rubber jackets that Nintendo give away? :?

Original Poster Supermod

Flodd;4674085

But presumably you'll need new attachments (if you're the sort of person … But presumably you'll need new attachments (if you're the sort of person who buys a plastic tennis raquet/golf club/pool cue/etc) as the add on will make the remote bigger?Will there also be a landfill of those little rubber jackets that Nintendo give away? :?

No as they have the space on the end which doesnt cover the bottom of the add on. I dont know the exact details but I would have thought it attaches into your controller as a nunchuk would and then it has a space on the end of itself for the nunchuk to go into that. Otherwise it will only be compatible with wireless nunchuks...

Is anyone interested in Virtua Tennis 2009, which will also use motionplus?

I wouldn't actually buy them - most games will have them packed in (no doubt an excuse to charge extra) and soon have so many spare you will be able to use them for dry stone walling.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions