Groups

For one night only

Anyone watching jeeezzzz how bad, Its embarrassing, except for the bendy guy, he was BRILL

15 Comments

and the pussy cat dolls- damn they're sexy........... jeaous me?? lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;2969334

and the pussy cat dolls- damn they're sexy........... jeaous me?? lol … and the pussy cat dolls- damn they're sexy........... jeaous me?? lol :thumbsup:

Shhh GF just behind me :whistling:

happy donkey;2969341

Shhh GF just behind me :whistling:

lmao i'm sure she already knows how sexy they are........... you'd have to be daft not to think so lol :-D

though just to make sure she's ok tell her she's much sexier which i'm sure she is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;2969372

though just to make sure she's ok tell her she's much sexier which i'm … though just to make sure she's ok tell her she's much sexier which i'm sure she is :thumbsup:

Done that now LoL, thanx for the heads up :thumbsup:

happy donkey;2969393

Done that now LoL, thanx for the heads up :thumbsup:

no probs :thumbsup:

do you know whats on now?? whats the line up or are you just watching nonethewiser??

Original Poster

just watchin by default LoL think its nearly done

Thankfully ONE night lol

Original Poster

AGGGHHHH !!!!! OMG its on every WEEK :w00t:

lol...:)

was absolute pants (apart from pussycat dolls shhhhh) but suppose we are the sad one's sitting and watching it!! what are you watching now??

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;2969632

was absolute pants (apart from pussycat dolls shhhhh) but suppose we are … was absolute pants (apart from pussycat dolls shhhhh) but suppose we are the sad one's sitting and watching it!! what are you watching now??

Ruddy Wife Swap, well its slightly funny :oops: wadayamean sad LoL :-D

sad lol

That snake guy was fantastic :thumbsup:

The rest where average to be kind! And Joan Rivers was terrible!

happy donkey;2969678

Ruddy Wife Swap, well its slightly funny :oops: wadayamean sad LoL :-D

we must be as sad as each other coz i'm watching wife swap too :thumbsup:

suze;2969976

That snake guy was fantastic :thumbsup:The rest where average to be … That snake guy was fantastic :thumbsup:The rest where average to be kind! And Joan Rivers was terrible!

joan rivers was appaling tho think vernon kay, as nice looking as he is, wasn't too good either
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…33
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions