Possibly, where are you based?

Original Poster

TheMafia;4179144

Possibly, where are you based?

sorry but it's just me tryin to be funny and not succeeding

i hate this time of year

Banned

spannerz;4179178

sorry but it's just me tryin to be funny and not succeedingi hate this … sorry but it's just me tryin to be funny and not succeedingi hate this time of year

Try posting in misc/nonsense then :thumbsup:

Moved to correct forum

Original Poster

rayman;4179254

Moved to correct forum

lol

Im a newly qualified booked keeper and just doing my second year of accountency, I'd do it for 50 quid as its good practice for me. Done a few friends recently and they have all passed with no questions x

Original Poster

happygolucky111;4179373

Im a newly qualified booked keeper and just doing my second year of … Im a newly qualified booked keeper and just doing my second year of accountency, I'd do it for 50 quid as its good practice for me. Done a few friends recently and they have all passed with no questions x

where are you based if you don't mind me asking?

cutting it fine aint ya??? got to be in by the 31st

spannerz;4179178

sorry but it's just me tryin to be funny and not succeedingi hate this … sorry but it's just me tryin to be funny and not succeedingi hate this time of year

No problem, would have been happy to do it! I'm a management accountant and do quite a bit in my spare time for friends/family members

Original Poster

TheMafia;4179453

No problem, would have been happy to do it! I'm a management accountant … No problem, would have been happy to do it! I'm a management accountant and do quite a bit in my spare time for friends/family members

would you mind if i pm you a few little questions??

spannerz;4180083

would you mind if i pm you a few little questions??

Yeah no problem mate, would be happy to answer them if I can! :thumbsup:

spannerz;4179428

where are you based if you don't mind me asking?

Whiteley near Fareham x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions