Groups

For Sale: Lukasz Fabianski

Can deliver to anyone within a 50 mile radius of the Emirates.
    Asking price: £0.20 - May be willing to trade.....

18 Comments

Magic jay lives nearby, he may be interested.

Banned

hot..

:lol:

Inb4 "arsenal fan"s absurd defence of schoolboy goalkeeping

Original Poster

We just lacked any fluidity! It was quite embarassing to watch

Brooksie2011;7873710

We just lacked any fluidity! It was quite *embarassing to watch

*funny

Banned

Brooksie2011;7873710

It was quite embarassing to watch

No. It was enjoyable.

Particularly the bit where Wenger says it wasn't a free kick because Campbell didn't mean to back pass! He's as amusing as Dark Night!

Yes it was truly awful goalkeeping but the 2nd goal was a joke. The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto player, stands in the way of Campbell and stays in play and then allows the goal. Incompetent refereeing and goalkeeping. I'm still confident we'll go through though, should have Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Almunia and Eduardo back for the 2nd leg and we normally do well at home against Porto.

perfectly good goal tbh :thumbsup:

Banned

Arsenal Fan;7873792

Yes it was truly awful goalkeeping but the 2nd goal was a joke. The … Yes it was truly awful goalkeeping but the 2nd goal was a joke. The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto player, stands in the way of Campbell and stays in play and then allows the goal. Incompetent refereeing and goalkeeping. I'm still confident we'll go through though, should have Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Almunia and Eduardo back for the 2nd leg and we normally do well at home against Porto.

I think you missed the part about the free kick shouldn't have been allowed because it was an accidental back pass from Campbell. Best one liner ever tbh.

Original Poster

Were would the world be if Arsene didn't have something to moan about?

Wenger needs to be ruthless like Fergie , whenever a goalie makes a mistake such as Tim Howard v Porto and all the others on the past , they simply dont play for Manu again ie Ben Foster . How many mistakes has Almunia and Fabianski made ?

Original Poster

Tazzer;7873869

Wenger needs to be ruthless like Fergie , whenever a goalie makes a … Wenger needs to be ruthless like Fergie , whenever a goalie makes a mistake such as Tim Howard v Porto and all the others on the past , they simply dont play for Manu again ie Ben Foster . How many mistakes has Almunia and Fabianski made ?

What about Barthez? He made an absolute shedload of mistakes, including passing the title to Henry....

guv;7873830

I think you missed the part about the free kick shouldn't have been … I think you missed the part about the free kick shouldn't have been allowed because it was an accidental back pass from Campbell. Best one liner ever tbh.

If you actually watch it, you'll see Campbell was only trying to shepard the ball back and it hit his foot. He didn't intentionally try and pass the ball, and be serious, watch the replay then say whether you disagree. A free kick should only be given if it's a deliberate back pass, which it wasn't. But that may be debatable, which is why I focused on what happened afterwards which was just ridiculous, the referee set Porto up and obstructed Campbell. We can't do anything about it now though and I think we'll beat them at home so this all should be irrelevant anyway in 2 weeks.

Arsenal Fan;7873792

Yes it was truly awful goalkeeping but the 2nd goal was a joke. The … Yes it was truly awful goalkeeping but the 2nd goal was a joke. The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto player, stands in the way of Campbell and stays in play and then allows the goal. Incompetent refereeing and goalkeeping. I'm still confident we'll go through though, should have Arshavin, Gallas, Song, Almunia and Eduardo back for the 2nd leg and we normally do well at home against Porto.

Only a blinkered Arsenal fan (or Wenger) could blame the ref for that. Campbell's way past his sell-by and Fabianski is worse than Almunia.

The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto … The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto player, stands in the way of *Campbell

*Michael Tonge

Cup semi-final in 2003 when Graham Poll (worst ref ever) stood in the way of Tonge as Arsenal went on to score. Karma my friend

Throw Abou Diaby in free of charge. What an utter waste of space. If you dont kick the ball towards the goal you dont score. Period. Becoming really frustrating supporting this team when every other team in the world knows exactly how they are going to play beforehand and can play accordingly. FFS Arsene change the format now and then and surprise everyone.

transit;7873689

Inb4 "arsenal fan"s absurd defence of schoolboy goalkeeping

Arsenal Fan;7873792

but the 2nd goal was a joke. The referee actually got the ball off … but the 2nd goal was a joke. The referee actually got the ball off Fabianski, passes it to the Porto player, stands in the way of Campbell and stays in play and then allows the goal. Incompetent refereeing

Surprised?:roll::roll::roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions