Found 26th Jun 2008
needing some clarity on items for sale! just had a thread closed for trying to sell 2 lots of 12 books of stamps and was told it was bulk selling! surely people who list 25 dvds or so for sale are bulk sellers as it states items that are the same or almost the same! well dvds are silver discs regardless of what is on them! i think the for sale rules need a revision! can a mod please post in this for clarity!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Sell them singularly but minimum purchase of 10 booklets :giggle: :thumbsup:

Must be trying to stamp out bulk-selling!.

Seems kinda harsh though as its not as though this sort of thing is sold regularly.

like t0mm says, split em up!

Original Poster

i had them split up i had them in 2 lots of 10 booklets of 12 ist claSS STAMPS SO 120 STAMPS IN TOTAL! seems that its not allowed to sell more than 2 items that are identical or almost identical!

karaokecolin;2399659

Must be trying to stamp out bulk-selling!.Seems kinda harsh though as its … Must be trying to stamp out bulk-selling!.Seems kinda harsh though as its not as though this sort of thing is sold regularly.like t0mm says, split em up!

Banned

i think you have been lucky to be allowed to sell as many as you have (meaning as far as the rules go)

Original Poster

well this thread is selling shoes hotukdeals.com/ite…-s/ and they are identical or nearly identical the 1st 3 are anyways as they are same shoes only diffrent colours so bulk selling?

ibrox_hunk;2399703

well this thread is selling shoes … well this thread is selling shoes http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/205128/ladies-shoes-boots-sizes-3-and-4-s/ and they are identical or nearly identical the 1st 3 are anyways as they are same shoes only diffrent colours so bulk selling?

So report it. Sorted.

Original Poster

not going to be so lame! i was not making profit on the stamps as giving hot uk dealers a chance to save on postage! never mind!

Shengis;2399742

So report it. Sorted.

ibrox_hunk;2399747

not going to be so lame! i was not making profit on the stamps as giving … not going to be so lame! i was not making profit on the stamps as giving hot uk dealers a chance to save on postage! never mind!

What's lame about it? You're 100% correct, there are more than 2 the same there and by the amount of shoes being sold that would also classify as a bulk sale imho.

Original Poster

so someone would have had to report my thread then fior it to be closed? how do you report a thread?

Shengis;2399784

What's lame about it? You're 100% correct, there are more than 2 the same … What's lame about it? You're 100% correct, there are more than 2 the same there and by the amount of shoes being sold that would also classify as a bulk sale imho.

Banned

ibrox_hunk;2399791

so someone would have had to report my thread then fior it to be closed? … so someone would have had to report my thread then fior it to be closed? how do you report a thread?

either reported or a mod happened across it

Original Poster

ah ok thanks

sassie;2399808

either reported or a mod happened across it

either way , still seems harsh for a few books of stamps but then i suppose lines have to be drawn!

Original Poster

it is a little aint it!!!

karaokecolin;2399820

either way , still seems harsh for a few books of stamps but then i … either way , still seems harsh for a few books of stamps but then i suppose lines have to be drawn!

Banned

are you sure its not because your other thread is still live, although the rules do state no bul selling and selling how many you have would come under that rule
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769455
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.817
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions