Groups

For Sale Trade or Wanted Forums?

Why must you state a price on the For Sale Trade or Wanted Forums?

We all make offers and then haggle down to the last penny anyway. We are all out for the best deal. Just seems a bit pointless, I suppose it is more of a starting point to haggle from.

I suggest a change rather than a 'price' you must state a 'haggle amount' :thumbsup:

It just makes me :giggle: giggle :giggle:

2 Comments

jarica

Why must you state a price on the For Sale Trade or Wanted Forums?We all … Why must you state a price on the For Sale Trade or Wanted Forums?We all make offers and then haggle down to the last penny anyway. We are all out for the best deal. Just seems a bit pointless, I suppose it is more of a starting point to haggle from.I suggest a change rather than a 'price' you must state a 'haggle amount' :thumbsup: It just makes me :giggle: giggle :giggle:

You don't have to put a price in for items you want, just for the items you are selling. Cuts down on a lot of spam low ball figures.

i agree :thumbsup: , its a good idea to have a price in mind though as the haggling process could go on forever otherwise
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944529
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      3. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11
      4. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2836

See more discussions