Groups
    EXPIRED

For sale:Acer 5920 parts, unsure what they are worth help please

I have the remnants of an acer 5920 laptop which my bro in law chucked at a wall in rage (dont ask)

Anyhow the screen and bottom case is smashed. Not sure it is of any use really but as far as I know the motherboard looks fine but is untested. There is one of these cpu's in it which will be fine also pcnextday.co.uk/pro…230

Would anyone want one of thoses cpu's and if so what sort of money is it worth? I know its not worth what that website wants but that was the first one I found.

All other parts are there too exept battery and hard drive.

Any ideas before it gets binned or I try my luck on ebay?

Also would this cpu fit this laptop?

hotukdeals.com/ite…-7/

Also a vista home premium coa but not sure iff alowed to sell them.
    - waj1234

8 Comments

What size ram is it, I may be interested in that, price depending

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3577049

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/284160/would-like-an-opinon-on-adding-a-ne/ Maybe worth considering..?

Yawn, get a life.

It is not a ploy but a genuine not sure if worth selling or what it is worth thread. Lets face it the things I have do not come up for sale often do they considering it is a very new laptop so anyone with a faulty cpu etc will still be in warranty. So I am not sure if they would sell.

Original Poster

mattdawes699;3577052

What size ram is it, I may be interested in that, price depending

I am keeping the ram for the acer I just got from bargain crazy for the wife for crimbo:thumbsup:

Admin

Moved to misc until you decide whether or not you're selling. Once you're definite then please use the report button to have your thread shifted back to FS Thanks

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;3577290

Moved to misc until you decide whether or not you're selling. Once you're … Moved to misc until you decide whether or not you're selling. Once you're definite then please use the report button to have your thread shifted back to FS Thanks

I am selling. Just not genuinly sure what they are worth if anything at all as never sold such items. Please put it back to fs please and I will add some prices and let peeps shoot me down for putting stupid prices.

Original Poster

cpu - £50 or offers

motherboard - £50 or offers

supermod

Thread closed at OP request as they do not wish to proceed with the sale, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
    4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions