Groups

For Sale/Trade

Just a quick question

Everybody in the for sale and trade stuff seems to have sealed stuff or selling designer gear at like half the price, it all seems a bit in-particular where does all this sealed business come from, who keeps stuff sealed like Xbox games and that.

Just a quick question, your views

8 Comments

Defo shoplifting!

i have a lot of things ive bought purely on impulse and never opened the games or taken off the tage on some things, that is why

a bit in-particular? I've never seen anyone write that before xD. Does it mean something similar to peculiar?

cribert;6757712

i have a lot of things ive bought purely on impulse and never opened the … i have a lot of things ive bought purely on impulse and never opened the games or taken off the tage on some things, that is why

same here i have a few bits that are sealed as they where impulse buys but just not had time to use them/wear them

could also be gifts, and alot of people buy stuff for the sake of it, me for 1 haha

i buy something i want wholesale and try to sell the rest

I got a copy of Lost Odessey free with my xbox and have never opened it.

My homeboy in Tesco jackz all my shiz, so i shot it on here FAM.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions