For sale/trade a pack of polos

mint condition

14 Comments

needs pics and price :lol:

Ha ha :?

Are you Ok ?

thats so bad i actually lol'd

I'll buy the holes as long as they are still in good condition.

Wrong section buddy.

Use the 'contact us button' and ask a mod to move this to fs/ft section.

Be prepared for a long wait though

Original Poster

Starr;6473144

Wrong section buddy.Use the 'contact us button' and ask a mod to move … Wrong section buddy.Use the 'contact us button' and ask a mod to move this to fs/ft section.Be prepared for a long wait though

will it take a hole long lime?

mono2k6;6473243

will it take a hole long lime?

As long as you dont write the hole message backwards it should be ok.

COLD vote from me

In before mod lock + Infraction.
Polos probably break all the rules of the FS/FT Forum.

No price, no photos, sexually explicit (can be used as a dildo and a toy for the smaller males)
you can throw them therefore a weapon. I hope you get banned for this.

:w00t: lol

Jetpac;6474757

In before mod lock + Infraction.Polos probably break all the rules of the … In before mod lock + Infraction.Polos probably break all the rules of the FS/FT Forum.No price, no photos, sexually explicit (can be used as a dildo and a toy for the smaller males)you can throw them therefore a weapon. I hope you get banned for this.

Plus the "Bulk selling" rule.

Original Poster

hahah i was laughing my tits off at that thread the mods were getting hammered

Jetpac;6474757

In before mod lock + Infraction.Polos probably break all the rules of the … In before mod lock + Infraction.Polos probably break all the rules of the FS/FT Forum.No price, no photos, sexually explicit (can be used as a dildo and a toy for the smaller males)you can throw them therefore a weapon. I hope you get banned for this.

also were did you get the polos? did you recieve them for nothing? have you a receipt to prove what you paid for them and that your not profiteering?

thesaint;6474777

Plus the "Bulk selling" rule.

I forgot about that, quite obviously more than 2 of the same item being sold.

ants97;6474804

also were did you get the polos? did you recieve them for nothing? have … also were did you get the polos? did you recieve them for nothing? have you a receipt to prove what you paid for them and that your not profiteering?

i'm guessing they were probably received from a friend or as a birthday present. Profiteering.

there are enough infractions here to get you banned for a LONG Time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions