Found 18th Dec 2009
I find it really annoying as I can't sell things because nobody sees them, then I have to wait a week to relist them!
there should be a new rule, like 1 bump a day or something like that.

do you agree?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

this should be in feedback ideally.

And no i think its quite fair the way its done. A bump a day would be good, but i quite like the 3 bump rule as it means i can bump up a thread 3 times in a couple of hours if i want for example to see if i can get something a bit cheaper before i order new online.

Mentioning that you are selling things in misc can be seen as self promotion and get you in trouble ,

SuperEd

tonyg1962;7270693

Mentioning that you are selling things in misc can be seen as self … Mentioning that you are selling things in misc can be seen as self promotion and get you in trouble ,

+1

Sloth/Mod

Won't be that people aren't seeing your ads............it will be no-one wants to pay your prices. Look at the views and i bet there are plenty

Syzable;7270997

Won't be that people aren't seeing your ads............it will be no-one … Won't be that people aren't seeing your ads............it will be no-one wants to pay your prices. Look at the views and i bet there are plenty

Yep.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114648
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions