Groups

For sale/Trade thread

I'm trying to sell things on the for Sale/trade thread and was wondering if any one had any advice how to get people to trust you and purchurse from you when you have low feedback.

Unfortunately I have no feedback on here, it's also my first time selling items on here too.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

thanks

4 Comments

You can send first to members with high feedback & buy things from other members which will also build up your feedback.

First of all, mention any feedback you have for trading elsewhere e.g. ebay. I also suggest selling low-value items to begin with as buyers are more likely to pay up front for something that doesn't cost much. Your reputation will then grow accordingly.

Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback, I have recently bought a few games on here so hopefully I will get some feedback off that. I just hope things can pick up soon I guess. I spose you never know though ey!

make sure you follow the rules hun, when selling or buying. always be forthcoming with your postal address and stuff, i find i trust the person more if they do this. cos you can ring and check or google the address to see if it is a house not waste land.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?1929
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971659
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418114164

See more discussions