Groups

For Skusey!

Queen visits a mental hospital. Gets shown around by the ward Sister. She sees all sorts of conditions and all types of treatment.

Eventually, exhausted by all the visiting and chatting to the less violent of the inmates, she asks to be shown the garden.

Sister takes her around the beautiful gardens. Eventually she meets a young man, quietly tending a decorative border. She stops and chats to him. He is very clear and cognisant, and engages her with discussions on the merits of the different plants he's tending.

After 5 minutes talking, she asks why hes there. He tells her that he doesn't know but no matter how he tries, he can't get out. She assures him she'll take it up with the supervisor.

The man thanks her and she gets up to continue her tour. She gets 5 yards from the man when she get hit in the back of the head with a brick!

Man shouts " You won't forget now will ya?"

15 Comments

Jokes about mental illness are like soo inappropriate!!! delete this immediately.

Lol!!

:w00t:don't blame me for posting this one

LOL - pretty good

yimmie;2238313

Jokes about mental illness are like soo inappropriate!!! delete this … Jokes about mental illness are like soo inappropriate!!! delete this immediately.

pc brigade

Banned

:w00t::w00t:lol

Original Poster

yimmie;2238313

Jokes about mental illness are like soo inappropriate!!! delete this … Jokes about mental illness are like soo inappropriate!!! delete this immediately.

Sorry

yeah,

OK

Who?

:-D

jasonrat;2238345

pc brigade

considering I was being sarcastic referring to the other thread. :thumbsup: it's hardly 'pc'

WantOne;2238363

Sorry yeah, OKWho?:-D

hmm?

Original Poster

chesso;2238384

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/194154/deleted-offended-some-people-sorry/

I will delete this if:

A) people think it not appropriate,

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY,

B) someone tells me how!!!

:whistling:

(Not joking BTW!!)

WantOne;2238447

I will delete this if:A) people think it not appropriate, BUT MORE … I will delete this if:A) people think it not appropriate, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, B) someone tells me how!!!:whistling:(Not joking BTW!!)

I just edited the post, don't like making the Scots mad

Original Poster

skusey;2238462

I just edited the post, don't like making the Scots mad

Again, looking for a technical way of doing things instead of the bleedin obvious!

Anyway, the Scots love it, gives them more to complain about the sassanachs about

:whistling:

Ta

M

Original Poster

yimmie;2238381

hmm?

I knows that! Did u like it?

;-)

WantOne;2238447

I will delete this if:A) people think it not appropriate, BUT MORE … I will delete this if:A) people think it not appropriate, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, B) someone tells me how!!!:whistling:(Not joking BTW!!)

Edit - then delete?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions