For the iPhone 11 pro owners

Posted 1st Feb
Do you recommend it?

There’s not many deals on this phone at the moment and I don’t want to buy it if the 11 will do just as well.

Advice please
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
The 11 will do just as well. I was going to go for a Pro but decided the extra just wasn't worth it really. Plus the fact that OLED on the Pro is, [or can be], susceptible to screen burn (like the Samsung's commonly get).

Direct Comparison HERE vs GSM Area
StonkwellBogtrotter01/02/2020 13:30

The 11 will do just as well. I was going to go for a Pro but decided the …The 11 will do just as well. I was going to go for a Pro but decided the extra just wasn't worth it really. Plus the fact that OLED on the Pro is, [or can be], susceptible to screen burn (like the Samsung's commonly get). Direct Comparison HERE vs GSM Area

Thank you. I am desperate to upgrade my phone purely because I need more storage. All my apps keep going into the cloud
StonkwellBogtrotter01/02/2020 13:30

The 11 will do just as well. I was going to go for a Pro but decided the …The 11 will do just as well. I was going to go for a Pro but decided the extra just wasn't worth it really. Plus the fact that OLED on the Pro is, [or can be], susceptible to screen burn (like the Samsung's commonly get). Direct Comparison HERE vs GSM Area

Screen burn commonly?

I've had Samsung's for as long as I remember, have owned every single major flagship with OLED and I've never seen a single screenburn despite using them for years at a time....
With some of the deals on the Xs been in the £400 mark and it only 7 months til the iPhone 12 is released I’d get the Xs for now ready for the 12 which is said to be big improvement. You’ll get most your £400 back selling the Xs too.
I wouldn’t get the 11 though you’ll always fell tour carrying a budget phone.
toonsquirel01/02/2020 14:45

With some of the deals on the Xs been in the £400 mark and it only 7 …With some of the deals on the Xs been in the £400 mark and it only 7 months til the iPhone 12 is released I’d get the Xs for now ready for the 12 which is said to be big improvement. You’ll get most your £400 back selling the Xs too. I wouldn’t get the 11 though you’ll always fell tour carrying a budget phone.

Interesting, I bought my son one at Christmas with a contract. Is that £400 new..? I must admit I haven’t looked at the XS or XR recently however £400 sounds like a good idea
Gucci6901/02/2020 17:11

Interesting, I bought my son one at Christmas with a contract. Is that …Interesting, I bought my son one at Christmas with a contract. Is that £400 new..? I must admit I haven’t looked at the XS or XR recently however £400 sounds like a good idea

No not new it’s only good condition as well which usually means a few little scratches somewhere. I like my phones perfect I keep them that way for 2 years every time.
The 11 has a far better camera and software than the X, the 11 Pro has a better screen and a wide angle lense. The 11 is where the sensible money is at. Not sure how they could make the camera much better on the 12 as the 11 is outstanding in all conditions including the dark.
Unless you need the extra camera the 11 is the way to go, same processor, just different screen.
I’ve got the 11 pro and comparing it to the 11 I’m glad I did.
I bought my partner the XS over the 11 as I find the LCD isn’t great. I’d go have a play and see which you like.
What about the XR? Any good as the XS?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants