Groups

For the man (boy ?) who has everything. Bargain !

play.com/Gad…tml

i47.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

It also comes with an attractive display stand should you not wish to wear it on a daily basis.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

9 Comments

Quote:
    It also comes with an attractive display stand should you not wish to wear it on a daily basis.

LMAO!....That's very handy...at least my B/F will have somewhere to keep it whilst he's out roaming the streets with his Darth Vadar helmet on teaching everyone their green cross code!

signed By Hayden Christensen - UMmm who would pay for that - thats called grafitti

Christmasshopper

]http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500000701&langId=-1&searchTerms=darth+vader&x=14&y=8

How cool, the whole outfit to match! :w00t:

Have you read the reviews??

Jedin8 is good, one phrase has stuck in my mind

"i immediately wanted to try it on. I advise against it as it is so orgasmicly awsome you will be afraid to touch it, but i still polish my helmet regular"

Original Poster

sindy

Have you read the reviews??Jedin8 is good, one phrase has stuck in my … Have you read the reviews??Jedin8 is good, one phrase has stuck in my mind"i immediately wanted to try it on. I advise against it as it is so orgasmicly awsome you will be afraid to touch it, but i still polish my helmet regular"

LMAO................Class !

Original Poster

Like I said, a bargain

£399.99 Free Delivery
    RRP: £999.99 | You save: £600.00 (60%)

dont forget quidco

That would make an awesome Bike/MotorBike Helmet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2635
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346

See more discussions