Groups

For the people who ordered the Nokia 1208 from PrePayMania?

Did they come unlocked yh?

They are fully boxed and unlocked yh?

I ordered two from Ebay but I afraid that they will not come unlocked.

And how long did they take to arrive?

Thanks in advance - Mighty Mugger.

4 Comments

Mine were brand new fully boxed and unlocked, came with a £5 t mob sim in about 4 days. Now on 02 , a good cheapy spare with a light built in :w00t:. Battery lifes good too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

big-boy;6966075

Mine were brand new fully boxed and unlocked, came with a £5 t mob sim Mine were brand new fully boxed and unlocked, came with a £5 t mob sim in about 4 days. Now on 02 , a good cheapy spare with a light built in :w00t:. Battery lifes good too :thumbsup:

Excellent, hope mine come like that aswell..

Cheers - Mighty Mugger.

Yep unlocked as big-boy said.

The crap thing about PPM is they only let you order two phones from them in a 6 month period. Apart from that I'll give them full marks for their deals [not so much their CS though!]

yeah bought two spares from there - one to keep for orange wednesdays at home, the other for a spare in the locker at work. Both came in new nokia boxes - were unlocked like previous posters have stated.

But now i have to wait - 6months from last order to buy from there again. Its a stupid rule, as it means they are loosing out on business.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions