Expired

For the petite "short n small" folk...

4 replies
Found 31st Jan 2009
Hey guys...

I am short unfortunately!! (hence the name weewifie haha).

I was just wondering if any fellow petites out there had any site recommendations that do good petite clothing sections? I'm a size 8.

I find Next Petite and Dorothy Perkin bottom halfs fit me well. However I'm open to new ideas it's a pain having to buy pretty much all my "bottom halfs" online too and from the same sorta shops, so I'd love if anyone could recommend other places.

I would really love to know some places that do petite sized dresses and skirts? Wallis are ok for that, but they're not always my cuppa tea!

Oh I'm 27, as that may be something needing pointing out. Marks and Sparks isn't really me... hehe.

thanks!

Louise the WeeWifie

4 Comments

principles do petite range - have you looked at some of the kids stuff as well

i used to get 11 - 12 - until my ass started to go

for formal wear have a look in Anne brookes (concession in Debenhams)- if yo need suites etc for work

leg lengths are good and sleeves

we are just used to cutting 12" off a pair of trousers arnt we

Original Poster

holly100;4237958

principles do petite range - have you looked at some of the kids stuff as … principles do petite range - have you looked at some of the kids stuff as welli used to get 11 - 12 - until my ass started to go for formal wear have a look in Anne brookes (concession in Debenhams)- if yo need suites etc for work leg lengths are good and sleeveswe are just used to cutting 12" off a pair of trousers arnt we

hey thanks for that. I'm a theatre nurse so live in nice comfy scrubs, so no need for suits ;-)

I've got a "beyonce ass" so my other half tells me and a bit of a mummy tummy too, so I just don't fit kiddies bottom halfs, tho I have been known to buy coats in kids sizes for the sleeve length but they tend to be tight round my boobs as I've got quite big ones and apparently manufactures dont think 13-14 or 15yr old girls have any! :whistling:

Hi,

Asda's petit range is really good... it's so cheap that it gives you a fab excuse to buy more!

I'm only about 5"3 and was guted when I could no longer fit into kids clothes! Depending in what type of dresses/skirts you're after I find Zara really good.

you can get in the teen jeans at New look. newlook.co.uk/tee…spx
I got some black jeans with little diamonte on the pockets to fit a 13/14 yr £16
also try at Mark one for teenage jeans and trousers. Then you can spend more money on an expensive classy top.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions