Found 6th Feb 2010
For tea drinkers. See pics in post # 2

9 Comments

locing the yellow sub, might have to get a few of these things for my tea collection lol

hehe thats funny

lol, I like it!

On a seperate note, how do you make tea? I was horrified when my OH made tea buy putting milk, tea bag and the hot water in togeather.

While I steep the tea in the hot water, remove tea bag then add milk...

cdemico;7765813

lol, I like it!On a seperate note, how do you make tea? I was horrified … lol, I like it!On a seperate note, how do you make tea? I was horrified when my OH made tea buy putting milk, tea bag and the hot water in togeather.While I steep the tea in the hot water, remove tea bag then add milk...

put tea in a teapot add boiling hot water leave for a few minutes after stiring, pour tea in cup with 2 sugers (if you like that) then add milk to taste

or if you like teabags

add suger to cup and a tea bag, add boiling water stir a couple of times to the left then to the right wait 30 seconds add milk stir some more remove teabag..... Never add milk b4 hot water and teabag.... you can do this with coffee as your not meant to add boiling water to coffee but with tea it has to be boiling hot so the milk would ruin the tea putting it in first.

Banned

cdemico;7765813

On a seperate note, how do you make tea? I was horrified when my OH made … On a seperate note, how do you make tea? I was horrified when my OH made tea buy putting milk, tea bag and the hot water in togeather

Had you drunk the tea before you saw her doing this act?

DLM;7769494

Had you drunk the tea before you saw her doing this act?

I had drank his tea before but always commented it tasted abit unsubstantial. Like watered milk if that makes sense.

So I cought him making it the weird way. lol so he knows not to in future.

Banned

cdemico;7771045

I had drank his tea before but always commented it tasted abit … I had drank his tea before but always commented it tasted abit unsubstantial. Like watered milk if that makes sense.So I cought him making it the weird way. lol so he knows not to in future.

I do put my milk in 1st sometimes.

I like to keep busy whilst the kettle is boiling :oops:

Thats why I don't brew often, I leave that to the butler (pet name for my fella) :-D

Banned

My partner always puts the milk in first, very weird.

I put tea bag in then water, stir for a minute then add milk, couple of stirs and strain of bag then remove bag and stir one last time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions