Banned
    .... best song ever made.

For to many reasons to go into now....

youtube.com/wat…fvw

19 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Sorry weird & rubbish from me

Original Poster Banned

They'd be no modern day electro with The Art of Noise.

You name one electro band you like now, and you'll find the roots with the AON

Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 31st Dec 2010

willdev

Find this song much better tbh!

at 1:18, is that a hobbit?

AON's "music" would of stemmed from someone else though, it's music. People get influences from others. Very poor song though.
    Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 31st Dec 2010

Ear abuse

Try this band monarchysound.com/ I think they have some very good music

tiesto, old style tiesto

Try this It's not a song but it's well worth a watch!

Personally prefer this tbh.....

youtube.com/wat…X8w

Not a very well known Scottish band, but the 3 or 4 albums they've had have been amazing imo....

Thought they were ok first time I heard them, then I listened to the lyrics. Outstanding....

JMJ for anything synth. Frightened Rabbit, mon the Scots!

give me metal any day

Original Poster Banned

DarrylJohn

AON's "music" would of stemmed from someone else though, it's music. … AON's "music" would of stemmed from someone else though, it's music. People get influences from others. Very poor song though.

You miss the point. They 'invented' electronic music with the use of the Fairlight (huge sampler that would now easily fit into a 19" rack).

Not really Jonny - Kraftwerk were the main pioneers of electronica - years before the AON.

Original Poster Banned

moob

Not really Jonny - Kraftwerk were the main pioneers of electronica - … Not really Jonny - Kraftwerk were the main pioneers of electronica - years before the AON.

Fair point, but in my opinion, the Art of Noise team (Trevor Horn, Anne Dudley especially) have had an influence in to far more modern music that Kraftwerk.

Banned

Jonny are you suffering with insomnia?

JonnyTwoToes

Fair point, but in my opinion, the Art of Noise team (Trevor Horn, Anne … Fair point, but in my opinion, the Art of Noise team (Trevor Horn, Anne Dudley especially) have had an influence in to far more modern music that Kraftwerk.

Given that the AON were influenced by Kraftwerk, that's not really true...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      2. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      4. Samsung or Hisense11

See more discussions