Expired

For those that ordered the PS4 pro deals from Currys!

Found 24th Nov 2017
Just been told that it’s going to get honoured, I ordered the white battlefront and extra controller bundle just so you know, if I hear anything else I’ll update!2840060-6DHKQ.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
48 Comments
HI THERE THATS GOOD NEWS, can i ask where that screenshot you added is from is it a live chat etc as mine was cancelled this morning so was hoping i could maybe ask them to un cancel it =) cheers mate
Just got the same email

32549067-ZX9uz.jpg
Edited by: "Darzen" 24th Nov 2017
g1to148 m ago

HI THERE THATS GOOD NEWS, can i ask where that screenshot you added is …HI THERE THATS GOOD NEWS, can i ask where that screenshot you added is from is it a live chat etc as mine was cancelled this morning so was hoping i could maybe ask them to un cancel it =) cheers mate

Twitter! They took ages to respond though so phoning may be best bet
lukenr22 m ago

i haven't received any such email. did u both phone them to complain or …i haven't received any such email. did u both phone them to complain or did you just get them out the blue?

Just got mine out of the blue.
lukenr23 m ago

i haven't received any such email. did u both phone them to complain or …i haven't received any such email. did u both phone them to complain or did you just get them out the blue?

Phoned up to be told I’d be given a 10% discount on next purchase but before that I tried twitter, didn’t get a response for hours as you can see then got that message
ive also just had the email
have email.
32550245-Z54SJ.jpgJust got my email too - back of the 'kin net!!

Hope that guy that was trying to rip on everyone gambling on it yesterday see's this!!

Happy Friday PS4 Pro crew
Edited by: "Towelie" 24th Nov 2017
Can an envious onlooker see the deal?
deeky5 m ago

Can an envious onlooker see the deal?

32550346-exYos.jpg
That's I went for but there were even better like with an extra controller for + £30 or with 12 months PS+ for another +£20 on top of that.
Towelie3 m ago

[Image] That's I went for but there were even better like with an extra …[Image] That's I went for but there were even better like with an extra controller for + £30 or with 12 months PS+ for another +£20 on top of that.

Meh, Fallout 4 is rubbish
Happy days
deeky1 m ago

Meh, Fallout 4 is rubbish Happy days

Haha I had just got it for the XB1S as well so if you want, I'd be happy to put it forward for your Christmas competition to spread to Black Friday/Christmas cheer!
Woohoo got the same email too
I've just got the same email too - wow can't believe it! Big thumbs up to you Currys
I was one of the first to order the White PS4 Pro with Battlefront 2 and 3 others games, finally got the email a few mins ago, its a very nice surprise end to an otherwise boring BF for me.

Hopefully nobody at Currys got fired for the initial mistake.
Same here!!
32550797-6H7JX.jpgin also!! ps4 pro in white with 4 games for £199
To be fair they could have easily not done the honour and it would have made no difference to them publicity wise. There would have only been a few people vocally complaining on social media etc so thanks Currys for stepping up! Actual good customer service! And on that point my local store was super organised today when I collected an order! Waaayyyy better than a normal Friday afternoon
I've had the email too and as others have said....fair play to Currys for honouring the deals. I would say however that given the scale of the "errors" I question whether it was a bit of a stunt that backfired??? Or am I too cynical...hey ho!
Well done Currys. Just had an unexpected email too. £199 option.
Hi , hope that somebody can help. I ordered the package with the extra controller for £229.99 yesterday and had cancellation email this morning. I have just got off the phone and said that there are two issues, people receiving the wrong goods and misprice. They are saying that as mine was a misprice they will not be honouring the deal. I said that other people have received emails to say that the misprices are now being honoured, but the customer service representative said not to believe everything I read. Can anyone shed any light on this. Thanks
Wow that's incredible, I just got the email too!

HOWEVER, I actually ordered 2 different bundles. Got one email. Don't know which bundle I'm getting hope it's the 199
So who is the lucky person at Currys being bent over the knee
Towelie2 h, 58 m ago

[Image] Just got my email too - back of the 'kin net!!Hope that guy that …[Image] Just got my email too - back of the 'kin net!!Hope that guy that was trying to rip on everyone gambling on it yesterday see's this!!Happy Friday PS4 Pro crew

Congrats mate

Makes the result today a little better for us
Edited by: "Bure11" 24th Nov 2017
Bure1145 m ago

Congrats mate :)Makes the result today a little better for us

Weren't too bad a result for us but thought it was on for a perfect Friday with the Pro deal coming through just before.
still nothing for me unfortunately
Edited by: "Voltix" 25th Nov 2017
I've had my money refunded so I guess they won't honour the deal I purchased they even ignored my emails Twitter and not yet rang them
Evil-Muffin4 h, 50 m ago

I've had my money refunded so I guess they won't honour the deal I …I've had my money refunded so I guess they won't honour the deal I purchased they even ignored my emails Twitter and not yet rang them

I got a cancellation email and then an email to say my refund was being processed then after all that got the email just out of the blue from currys - so you never know!
Thanks for the info I will keep an eye out
deleted265520
I hate you all.

I missed out on the £45 XB1 S and now the £199 PS4 Pro one.

DT8925th Nov 2017

I hate you all.I missed out on the £45 XB1 S and now the £199 PS4 Pro one. …I hate you all.I missed out on the £45 XB1 S and now the £199 PS4 Pro one.

I just hate those who got this deal
deeky1 h, 56 m ago

I just hate those who got this deal

Nooooo I should've tried it
money refunded to my account.
Guys that have had the money refunded, I'd give them a call. There's been a couple others who have had it refunded already and have been told they'll receive a code that they can use to order the bundle at the discounted price (whatever you were refunded)
Evil-Muffin25th Nov

I've had my money refunded so I guess they won't honour the deal I …I've had my money refunded so I guess they won't honour the deal I purchased they even ignored my emails Twitter and not yet rang them

I was refunded to PayPal first thing in the morning, had an email in the afternoon saying they would honour it.
Darzen4 h, 5 m ago

I was refunded to PayPal first thing in the morning, had an email in the …I was refunded to PayPal first thing in the morning, had an email in the afternoon saying they would honour it.

I got a message on twitter nothing via email. This is what I got via twitter
32571033-5QnNA.jpg
Edited by: "Evil-Muffin" 26th Nov 2017
Thanks for the tip, just sent an enquiry on Twitter
Anyone heard anything yet?
Nah, I've had my money back in the bank already too.

Not worried though as it will happen, just give them time as they've just had their busiest weekend of the year.

I'll give them the 7 days before I chase up as I would feel incredibly rude about kicking off before then seeing as we are getting a £300+ product for £200 - we're still well up even if it takes a week or 2
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants