Groups

For those that think it is "clever" to drive and use your mobile phone

Mind you, she should have got more than 21 months, stupid selfish woman.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

13 Comments

Was it the fact she was texting or the fact she was a women?

Discuss

TEXTING while driving... bloody [COLOR="Red"]TEXTING?![/COLOR]

21 months!!! is that all??? :x

I see this lots on the Motorways usually idiots in posh cars and the ones that worry me are people in huge trucks!!!:x

She should be banned from driving, why just a three year ban?!

Banned for 3 years. Whatever.

21months, no where near enough.
    If texting isn't bad enough I once saw some idiot on a video call while driving !!!

always the innocent who get killed and the pratts who cause it get nothing but a slap on the wrist sickening

I don't understand these tiny little driving bans courts give people. Driving isn't one of life's essentials. Bad drivers can, and do, kill people. Why risk innocent lives to provide a convenience to irresponsible inconsiderate impatient asshats?

dxx;4259391

I don't understand these tiny little driving bans courts give people. … I don't understand these tiny little driving bans courts give people. Driving isn't one of life's essentials. Bad drivers can, and do, kill people. Why risk innocent lives to provide a convenience to irresponsible inconsiderate impatient asshats?

I agree

chrishill;4259108

TEXTING while driving... bloody [COLOR="Red"]TEXTING?![/COLOR]

7lbs

sounds like the reason the ban/sentence was so lite was because no one could actually prove if the crash occurred whilst texting, sure sounds like it tho, i'know that area a little, not good roads very busy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45

See more discussions