Groups
    EXPIRED

for those who got the t-mobile free deal last year..

What do you reckon will happen at the end of the contract? Will they let us keep the £0 a month deal going?

5 Comments

I bought mine for my Son and he uses it in his main phone. I think after month 12 it will start charging me full price at £8 unless I cancel. Will have to wait and see what they offer me when I ask for my PAC code

they will revert to full price unless you call to renew the contract and then you may be lucky enough to get a discount off the £8.99 pm tariff.

i have noted that they have increased the £0 contract to 46p due to RPI increase!

Original Poster

I've not had an increase, had a d.debit for 1p this month as usual. I'll just cancel at the end of the contract then

I reckon they'll revert to normal price as they stated in the original letter that they would honour their 'mistake'.

Probably a good idea to ring 4/5 weeks before the contract ends if you don't want to start paying, as there's loads of better deals for that sort of money

mutley1....

i have noted that they have increased the £0 contract to 46p due to RPI … i have noted that they have increased the £0 contract to 46p due to RPI increase!

That's weird, ours went from the 1p up to 18p, not sure why yours is 46p.

Edited by: "Likely2" 16th Jul 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions