Found 16th Apr 2009
Need a usb bluetooth adaptor for my phone.

Up for trade instant win apple pie voucher. & Bow Street (m908)

expires: 12/05/09
after 10:30am only.

thanks

7 Comments

Surely this isn't allowed:-

(10) You must NOT list items for sale at higher than the recommended retail price. The marker of RRP will be determined by cross indexing with Amazon or other well known retailer. Profiteering is NOT permitted from items previously found at a lower price in the 'Deals' or ANY forum here.
* Vouchers available as non transferable or with next to no resale value, such as 0.001p for example and generally available free items etc. must NOT be offered for sale or trade.

i dont think it is seeign as the vouchers are for free also

these vouchers aren't free as you have to buy a meal to get them.

dont think there is that much wrong with it apart from being pointless. It going to cost somebody a quid to post the adaptor and they get a free apple pie in return that also costs a quid.

Original Poster

DJNG22;4943468

dont think there is that much wrong with it apart from being pointless. … dont think there is that much wrong with it apart from being pointless. It going to cost somebody a quid to post the adaptor and they get a free apple pie in return that also costs a quid.

Im sure it'll fit in an envelope. So a first class stamp should do the job.

lol ive got 2 apple pies, a mc chicken sarnie, 2 sundae's...would swap any for cheese burgers or fries...dont eat anythin else from there ha

supermod

As it's technically a 'Free' trade I've moved this thread to MISC as it can't be listed in FS/T. You can only charge for actual p&p costs for a MISC Freebie & what you trade for the USB adaptor is entirely up to the two parties, even an Apple pie voucher ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions