For trade - Far Cry 3 Uplay Passports (Online Passes) 2x on PS3 1x on Xbox 360 & 2x Ninja Gaiden 3 Online Passes for PS3 & 1x Borderlands 2 Premier Club Code (360) & 2x Catwoman DLC codes for Arkham City (360)

Found 10th Dec 2012
As title. Anyone interested?

Anyone want to offer Xbox 360 DLC for them?
Community Updates
31 Comments
Original Poster
bump
these cant be sold on his surely?
Original Poster
Not being sold. Trade for other DLC. I do believe this is allowed
Havince

these cant be sold on his surely?

Didn't you have a thread doing trades for dlc?
apologies i didnt see the FOR TRADE lol

i ahve a few for trade but you dont have anything i need :-{
What sort of dlc are you after? I don't have any in game dlc I want to trade but have 14 day codes and avatar items, i'd be interested in the xbox far cry pass.
Got a Need for Speed Most wanted online pass (PS3) that I will trade for the Far cry 3 xbox 360 pass if you want. Also the Halo 4 LE avatar items to spare as well.
i like ingame content

whether it be levels, weapons,armour etc

things i have for trade

RAGE sewer Levels DLC XBOX
Mortal Kombat Online Pass PS3
F1 2011 dlc XBOX
online pass or summet for a golf game on PS3 *Masters 2013 or summet*
Online pass for tekken tag 2 PS3 and Xbox
will prob have a few battlefield 3 online passes on PS3 from tonight

I have a 14 day pass from halo 4 I really need the far cry 3 passport if will like to trade contact me at **************@hotmail.com
Edited by moderator: "email addy removed, use the PM system" 14th Dec 2012
Original Poster
I'm back. I do apologise for the suspension. It's was over something rather silly!

I'm after avatar items and DLC! no sports stuff please! Also Disney movie reward codes!
Hey man, I have an Assassins Creed 3 Uplay passport that I dont need, I was on the Beta team and got given a handful of these
Original Poster
rileyknights

Hey man, I have an Assassins Creed 3 Uplay passport that I dont need, I … Hey man, I have an Assassins Creed 3 Uplay passport that I dont need, I was on the Beta team and got given a handful of these

Sorry mate not a fan of assassins creed. What were you interested in though?
I was interested in a Far Cry 3 Uplay passport, had a little rotten luck it seems.. Bought Far Cry 3 today and it didn't include it, I went back to the store but they were shut. Pretty disappointed because I wanted to play with my mates after work.
Original Poster
rileyknights

I was interested in a Far Cry 3 Uplay passport, had a little rotten luck … I was interested in a Far Cry 3 Uplay passport, had a little rotten luck it seems.. Bought Far Cry 3 today and it didn't include it, I went back to the store but they were shut. Pretty disappointed because I wanted to play with my mates after work.

PS3 or 360?
PS3 mate
Original Poster
rileyknights

PS3 mate

Ill send you one when I'm home for free providing you can upload a picture of the copy of your game with your username next to it since its Christmas and all!
Is there anyway I can email that too you instead?
Original Poster
rileyknights

Is there anyway I can email that too you instead?

Not really, you can upload the picture to Imgur and post a link in this thread. then you are more than welcome to it!
Ok man! Thank you a lot!
Original Poster
rileyknights

Ok man! Thank you a lot!

Not a problem
Do facebook photo links work? Don't really have access to a computer till tommorow, can only make do with an iPad sorry for any inconvenience
Original Poster
rileyknights

Do facebook photo links work? Don't really have access to a computer till … Do facebook photo links work? Don't really have access to a computer till tommorow, can only make do with an iPad sorry for any inconvenience

Tell you what don't worry about the pic I trust that you own the game! What I'll do is PM you it tonight thanks!
Can't thank you enough! You have truly made my day
The christmas spirit strikes again :P

I won't be a scrounger and now beg you for a code because someone has got one.... But I would wait to see them posts coming ....
Original Poster
trikidy

The christmas spirit strikes again :PI won't be a scrounger and now beg … The christmas spirit strikes again :PI won't be a scrounger and now beg you for a code because someone has got one.... But I would wait to see them posts coming ....

What do you want? More than happy to give you a code mate I don't need then at the end of the day and no point putting them to waste!
Original Poster
Ps the Borderlands code has been given to a friend now
Southcott

What do you want? More than happy to give you a code mate I don't need … What do you want? More than happy to give you a code mate I don't need then at the end of the day and no point putting them to waste!

Farcry on xbox would be great if you still have it?
Yeah men i need the far cry3 code for xbox360 how can i obtain the code?
I have lost and damned for 360, I believe you can transfer purchase because im after the farcry 3 code if you still have one
Just wondering of you've got a Far Cry 3 PS3 uplay passport left? thanks.
need far cry 3 online pass
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants